View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 15:16
Banned User

Rept. Given: 384
Rept. Rcvd 247 Times in 112 Posts
Thanks Given: 789
Thanks Rcvd at 2,022 Times in 571 Posts
TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
Not trying to start any drama, however based on how the last few months new members have been, it seems a lot of people joining now are just leechers that want download access. Nearly none of the new members have actually posted/contributed anything and disregard the rules in terms of asking for things that they shouldn't.

Just seems like all the new people are not quality members.
Sorry everyone but with all due respect to the Senior Mods, I must agree on this with @AtomOs.

They key points being that :

1. They just want DOWNLOAD access...

2. "Nearly none of the new members have actually posted/contributed anything"

3. "disregard the rules in terms of asking for things that they shouldn't"

4. They just get download privileges and then take stuff from here and share on THEIR forums without permission - this seems quite a trend with new members.

5. They simply BAN the members who report (to exetools) that they steal stuff from here and post on THEIR forums, without any explantion or anything !

If I should summarize it in ONE sentence :

Less than ONE percent of the new members, even counting from the last 18 months) have contributed ANYTHING significant at all..

YES, I know that I am again going to turn out to be the "bad guy" but just had to say this... Just don't go back and BAN me on your forums again

I hope more SCREENING would be done before accepting members...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TechLord For This Useful Post:
atom0s (10-03-2016), Sound (10-03-2016)