Old 05-31-2009, 03:21
VIP

Rept. Given: 4
Rept. Rcvd 97 Times in 34 Posts
Thanks Given: 29
Thanks Rcvd at 160 Times in 51 Posts
toro Reputation: 97
Quote:
There are rumors that AES implementation of SHK does not conform to the standards and uses weak shorter keys and algorithms that in theory are extractable
i am not agree, just check packet encryption method, you will find full aes used. so why they don't use full aes for query functions? also as i know they used a commercial implementation of AES and ECC.

Quote:
To be exact all available software emulators(for HL(SRM) and SHK) are partial and use look-up tables to provide responses corresponding to the encryption algorithms. These emulators can easily be defeated in the consecutive versions of the protected software. Presently there are no third-party "dumpers" for both HASP HL/SRM & SHK that could retrieve the encryption keys from the dongles. All dumpers sniff communication between the dongles and the application to fill their tables with challenge-response pairs...
for many years these kind of emulators work successfully.

Quote:
And this doomed company constantly sends threats to sites which offer emulators for their "security" devices
i got many emails even from safenet vice president maybe i will attach it here soon, funny letter.

Quote:
P.S. At least they've bought a better design for their clumsy SHK
better design but very very bad implementation. i can count at least 10 hole in their protection.

Quote:
Either the HaspSRM(including HL) or SHK are both garbage.It only takes me less than 5 minute to crack these dongles if the dongles are available.
just check wilcom software (hasp hl protected) i think you will need 3 mounts for it. in my opinion dongle is a tool which its benefit is depend on the method you will choose to use it.