Exetools  

Go Back   Exetools > General > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-23-2012, 09:11
sojourner353

Sorry been away for a while, thanks *RemedY* for looking into the Python scripts, I have been testing a few things myself and the problem varies depending on the nVidia drivers I am using, some don't have the problem at all but are too unstable to be used and the ones I need have the problem, very strange.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:32
uninvited_guest

Rept. Given: 58
Rept. Rcvd 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanks Given: 44
Thanks Rcvd at 13 Times in 11 Posts
ivanov Reputation: 3
I just tried Comodo Firewall which has feature to monitor what a program does to your system, he can block access to those you do not want.
I am not sure if it is the one you look for, but who knows
Old 06-25-2012, 09:01
sojourner353

Thanks ivanov, will download it and give it a go tomorrow hopefully XPe is supported will post back my results.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:43
sojourner353

Ok so I tried Comodo Firewall and it worked a treat however it didnt show me what I needed to see, I have just noticed that with the nVidia drivers that cause the problem the digital vibrance default setting got changed from 0% in older drivers to 50% in the newer ones.

I guess there is something in the program that calls for the default settings to be used and because the newer drivers were not around when the software was written its making the new 50% default change because 50% wasn't the default when the software was written 0% was.

My only option is to use older drivers which isn't the best because they are buggy with the software but the but the newer ones run great apart from the digital vibrance problem.

Have spleen some time googling this problem and it seems I'm not the only one suffering from it, other gamers have reported it happening when they run older software on the newer drivers also.
Old 07-07-2012, 00:17
sojourner353

Have been in touch with the developers of the plfe.exe program and they explained a way for me to make the changes I needed so it now works fine on the latest nVIDIA Drivers and the Digital Vibrance problem is gone when opening the program now.

Thanks to everyone who helped with the issue, I appreciate the input.