Exetools

Exetools (https://forum.exetools.com/index.php)
-   x64 OS (https://forum.exetools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   larp64pro.com /Lena151 eXeTools (https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=12449)

ahmadmansoor 09-08-2009 22:46

larp64pro.com /Lena151 eXeTools

From the best - Lena151 -

lARP64Tech is active in x64 compression and protection software emphasizing on 64 bit software protection. This includes 64 bit executable compression, 64 bit dll compression, 64 bit executable protection and 64 bit dll protection. Our products are freeware except for the professional versions. The innovative lARP64 technology has resulted in the free 64 bit software compressor and the professional 64 bit software protector.

lARP64Free is a freeware compressor developed as a pure 64 bit compressor (packer). This 64 bit software compressor has no anti-cracking defenses.

lARP64Pro is the strongest 64 bit software protection. This x64 windows program protection software is ideally suited for software developers and companies who wish to secure their applications against cracking and modern reversing techniques or against any other frauduleus intentions.

Good luck!

Lena151 :cool: / eXeTools

http://www.larp64.com/

bedrock 09-22-2009 22:44

I wonder when lena will give us a tut for unpacking larp? :)

Loki 09-22-2009 23:00

Yeah, um, that would slightly undermine the business model dont you think? :P

what 09-23-2009 17:59

Quote:

Additionally, there is also a money back guarantee for purchases during launching period and in case your software should get cracked within 6 months after purchase. (It won't!)
That is some confidence, but it will get cracked, so after about 4 or so months this should be removed from the web page, lol. It would be less time if there was a descent 64 bit debugger.

lena151 10-27-2009 04:29

lARP64Pro 1.0.0 is again available for download.

Quote:

Changelog (compared to the initial public release december 2008)
- Polymorphic engine
- Virtual Machine
- Dual API redirection
- Windows 7 compatible
- More minor protection features added
- Optimization for speed
- Blue skin fixes the dark skin icon bug
- Bugfix in the disassembler engine
- Bugfix in image creation
- Bugfix in displaying the PE32+ header strings
- Bugfix when illegal opcode found
- Languages: english, german, french, spanish, dutch
- Additional minor layout changes
I want to specifically mention the optimization for speed.

Many thanks to a great friend who talked me into this and without whom lARP64Pro wouldn't exist ...

LMK if you find any bugs.

lena151.

UNIX 06-18-2010 17:00

Quote:

Indeed, lARP64Pro makes it so hard and time consuming that so far, no lARP64Pro protected file has been cracked yet!
Is this still true? Anyone working on a target or any PoC available? Just curious. :)

AttonRand 06-20-2010 00:31

yes, it has already been unpacked but i don't remember where is the thread and i don't know if it was a fully or partial protected app .
however, as What already stated it's the lack of 64-bit debugger which makes hard the research.

Git 06-20-2010 18:23

Lack of 64bit debugger?. Why do you think that?. Both IDA64 debugger and Microsoft Windbg (Debugging Tools for Windows) work just fine and I would be surprised if there are not others too.

Git

Fyyre 06-20-2010 20:43

WinDbg has a large learning curve, and lacks many small features e.g. saving breakpoints between sessions.

IDA as a disasm, yes. As a debugger, no thanks...

Everyone has difference of preference, yet I think it fair(imo) to say both are sub-par when compared to OllyDbg.

Hopefully the OllyDbg64 comes with post haste.

-Fyyre

Quote:

Originally Posted by Git (Post 68517)
Lack of 64bit debugger?. Why do you think that?. Both IDA64 debugger and Microsoft Windbg (Debugging Tools for Windows) work just fine and I would be surprised if there are not others too.

Git

DooGie 06-21-2010 03:46

I've been out of the loop for a long time now and fallen behind on things.

Are you guys saying that IDA is x64 compatible now?

Fyyre 06-21-2010 05:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DooGie (Post 68521)
I've been out of the loop for a long time now and fallen behind on things.

Are you guys saying that IDA is x64 compatible now?

Yes, it is. idag64.exe is the IDA binary with x64 support.

AttonRand 06-22-2010 04:30

Quote:

Git
the problem with windbg is the time you need to spend coding your own extensions to improve the gui and functionality. The core is very powerful indeed. As far as i know only Cracklatinos did some research on windbg and release some plugins (in spanish).
As for Ida i completely agree with Fyyre but i am sure that in the near future hex rays will improve the debugger (they did a great job with latest builds).

Quote:

i don't remember where is the thread and i don't know if it was a fully or partial protected app .
For those who might want to check (i am not on x64 yet), the unpacked larp has been done by pavka here:

HTML Code:

http://forum.tuts4you.com/index.php?showtopic=16327&view=findpost&p=81867
No details are available though

BiMode 06-23-2010 11:57

So is there any cracked version available yet?

lena151 06-25-2010 06:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiMode (Post 68542)
So is there any cracked version available yet?

Ehm, Attonrand is referring to a 32 bit version. There is no need to ask for a crack since lARP Ultimate was in fact specifically developed to protect releases against lamers, that's why it is kept internal. FYIO: lARP = lena151 Anti Rip Protector
No offence intended in case you do not have the proper "connections" to get hold of it :(

lena151.

lena151 05-26-2012 05:13

lARP64Pro was first released 3 1/2 years ago. Although I posted an unpackme from it in another forum, it was never unpacked. lARP64Pro itself was never cracked either. People above have been talking about the unpacking of a simple anti-rip-protector for 32 bit which was only intended to keep lamers away. See my previous post above.

The 64 bit protector was different stuff though but its development was stopped January 2012 because there was no fun in maintaining a program that didn't offer any anti-cracking challenge since there was never a necessity to "keep ahead of the community". But now, I want lARP64Pro to get defeated finally. So, I'm providing a new crackme that offers many different points of attack: tuts4you.com/download.php?view.2815

This new crackme should make it accessible for everyone because patching is allowed. The goal is to unpack either of the executables OR circumventing the program's unregistered window. Any means are allowed: patching, inlining or unpacking or whatever you can think of. I coded no trap at all in the unpackme and certainly not in killing the program's nag screen. It's a simple patch from a conditional jump and I have made this as simple as I can. You really can't want me to provide you with the offset to patch as well, right?

Inside the archive are two UnpackMes/CrackMes protected by lARP64Pro. It is both the same executable (64-bit-only) but once protected with an unregistered lARP64Pro (trial) and once with a registered lARP64Pro. This offers additional info because killing the unregistered messagebox in the trial-protected crackme would be a good start as well. Info: an unregistered lARP64 Pro adds an additional timely message.

I'm convinced this can only take a couple minutes now. Let me know how you did it!

Attention: lARP64Pro is a 64-bit-only protector.

Good luck,

lena151.