Exetools

Exetools (https://forum.exetools.com/index.php)
-   Source Code (https://forum.exetools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Metasploit Pro Trial Bypass (https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=17926)

Fyyre 09-16-2016 02:44

Metasploit Pro Trial Bypass

1 Attachment(s)
Releasing this. Is source code.

Made in 2013. For Windows Version of MetaSploit. Get a key, register it.. compile dll and attach to IAT of metasploit\ruby\bin\rubyw.exe in the metasploit directory (yes, we could version.dll it or whatever, you can do this if you like).

-Fyyre

ontryit 09-16-2016 15:01

fyyre: Is it possible to mirror it outside? Thx

mitboy 09-20-2016 20:31

Well done..

foosaa 09-21-2016 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontryit (Post 107130)
fyyre: Is it possible to mirror it outside? Thx

Please. I second that. It will definitely help. Thanks.

taos 09-24-2016 02:11

Very interesting doc about hotpatch DLL using IAT. It gives you how to alter system date to specific date. Nice!!!

Fyyre 09-29-2016 04:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.exodia (Post 107236)
This file has been leaked outside of EXETools, just so you know.

That is disappointment. The share was meant for this community only.

ZeNiX 09-29-2016 10:28

There are still some members with GOOD habit to share private stuffs.
They wanted to be good friends to other people by betraying other friends who trusted them.

atom0s 09-29-2016 12:11

With registration being open to anyone now, its leading to a ton of leechers joining and just begging for stuff, or some getting just enough access to download and leak things. Perhaps rethinking the registration changes may be needed again.

mudlord 09-29-2016 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeNiX (Post 107284)
There are still some members with GOOD habit to share private stuffs.
They wanted to be good friends to other people by betraying other friends who trusted them.

Had that issue with my exe packer. It ended up being leaked on some forum until I fully open sourced it. Won't happen now though with mupack3 since that's going to be completely private.

CryptXor 09-29-2016 21:39

Or you could just post files with a password and send the password to the people you actually trust, then they can distribute to people they trust and so fourth. Eventually you have a pretty solid trust chain for sharing files :)

cybercoder 10-03-2016 14:16

I do kinda see a lot of that here, people sharing tools and being given reputation points thus giving them attachment privileges, which would be fine if it wasn't someone elses crack or work..

TechLord 10-03-2016 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by atom0s (Post 107312)
Not trying to start any drama, however based on how the last few months new members have been, it seems a lot of people joining now are just leechers that want download access. Nearly none of the new members have actually posted/contributed anything and disregard the rules in terms of asking for things that they shouldn't.

Just seems like all the new people are not quality members.

Sorry everyone but with all due respect to the Senior Mods, I must agree on this with @AtomOs.

They key points being that :

1. They just want DOWNLOAD access...

2. "Nearly none of the new members have actually posted/contributed anything"

3. "disregard the rules in terms of asking for things that they shouldn't"

4. They just get download privileges and then take stuff from here and share on THEIR forums without permission - this seems quite a trend with new members.

5. They simply BAN the members who report (to exetools) that they steal stuff from here and post on THEIR forums, without any explantion or anything !

If I should summarize it in ONE sentence :

Less than ONE percent of the new members, even counting from the last 18 months) have contributed ANYTHING significant at all..

YES, I know that I am again going to turn out to be the "bad guy" ;) but just had to say this... Just don't go back and BAN me on your forums again :D

I hope more SCREENING would be done before accepting members...

Giotis 10-04-2016 04:26

@TechLord here's my perspective as a new member:
I know i haven't contributed anything of value and my guess is that it will take a while to do so. I guess that it would be great for everyone if the return value of my acceptance as a member was skyrocketing right after my first login but it's certainly not the case, at least not for me. And to be frank, i don't believe that's an reasonable expectation.
So, what's the point of me being here you may ask and you'll be right. All i got is this: Learning. And familiarizing with you guys.
What's in it for you and all the experienced members? Nothing at all, probably more noise in a thread you participate/read. However, the noise should not be of a high volume due to the rules i had to agree before signing and the "no-second-thought" ban i'll get as a newbie, if i break them. What else may be in for you; If you have some spare time to help a promising newbie, a teaching experience of some sort, should you choose to do it. Bottom line, it's both a bet and some inconvenience for you (and by "you" a mean all old members).
But look at the bigger picture if you may: Maybe 1 out of 10 new members turns out to be a member worth having. Maybe 1 out of 40. Is that ratio acceptable? No idea, probably the mods will decide this.
Obviously, there are new members who go straight for the download access, no doubt about it. I'm not going to elaborate on that since i am 100% with you.
Just my 2c.
Cheers

mudlord 10-05-2016 14:55

Quote:

I guess that it would be great for everyone if the return value of my acceptance as a member was skyrocketing right after my first login but it's certainly not the case, at least not for me. And to be frank, i don't believe that's an reasonable expectation.
I can claim BS on that. If you put in your effort and try to contribute reasonable material, you can be respected back, that is exactly what happened for me. I tried my best to be a decent human being and give what I thought was useful to the forum. And I still intend to do that.

Quote:

So, what's the point of me being here you may ask and you'll be right. All i got is this: Learning. And familiarizing with you guys.
That though is a perfectly reasonable way of thinking and way to do things :) Majority of new users don't even want to do that :confused:

nikor 01-13-2017 08:28

Nice share, sorry to hear it was leaked outside of the community. With all the RE communities that have come and gone, I'm really glad to see that exetools is still around and upholds their values.