Exetools

Exetools (https://forum.exetools.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forum.exetools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introduce Yourself (https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=14329)

leetone 08-08-2014 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0x22 (Post 93337)
Hello guys!
First i want to thank you for accepting me to the forum, ive been trying to get inside for a while but had a hard time to actually find anyone that resides here.

I'm a 29 year old reverse engineer. I'm here to learn and exchange knowledge. I only have 1 year on my back in the reversing field but im digging infromation everywhere i can find it. :)

Next year im going to university to attend at computer science and hoping to learn even more.

I'm pleased to meet you all and i hope i will fit in here :)
Special thanks to "removed" (dont know if this is his forum name here) for talking to the administrator to let me inside.

Have a great day :)

Hello 0x22, it was my pleasure to send you the invitation. I am very hopeful of your talents in reversing and think this is just the right place for you; you've already handled some decent software so you will only gain more knowledge and tools from being here for a while...

I want to personally thank mr. ZeNiX for providing me with the invite to send to 0x22, he has been the only reason this could happen - I am not a VIP.

My name here is different, please replace it once you have the chance!

0x22 08-08-2014 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetone (Post 93338)
Hello 0x22, it was my pleasure to send you the invitation. I am very hopeful of your talents in reversing and think this is just the right place for you; you've already handled some decent software so you will only gain more knowledge and tools from being here for a while...

I want to personally thank mr. ZeNiX for providing me with the invite to send to 0x22, he has been the only reason this could happen - I am not a VIP.

My name here is different, please replace it once you have the chance!

Sorry im not able to edit my post unfortunately. Thanks Zenix as well for throwing me this invite :)

mr.exodia 08-09-2014 02:34

I removed the username from the post as desired.

SubzEro 08-09-2014 15:42

Hello

Hello everyone!

I'm Cyber_Coder. I love reverse engineering and I just registered here to have fun as the rules says! :D

Thanks a lot.

Artic 08-18-2014 03:06

hello everyone,

mr. exodia sponsored me an invite code.
i started with reversering in february 2013. i reverse most of the audio software(vst2/3 plugins).
Hope i can learn here some things.

Thanks a lot!

OPiC 08-21-2014 00:17

I am OPiC

Hello Mates , I am OPiC from D.H Crew . I am new here . Thanks to mr. exodia for inviting me here . :)

jvoisin 08-21-2014 00:50

Hello,
I am a radare2 developer, and I like to exploit things and reverse malwares.

daat 08-26-2014 20:48

Hi,

I am from Romania, I am interested in reverse engineering.

infinitevs 09-07-2014 11:11

Hi all,

Thanks for having me.. It feels good to be amongst like-minded peeps again!

Hopefully I'll get enough free time this year to roll up my sleeves and get busy, look forward to catching you guys around the place!

regards,

infin.

securedsolutions 10-15-2014 17:10

Hello to all members

It took me a while but I wanted to introduce myself and say hello.
I am "securedsolutions" and I would like to thank the community for the opportunity to register here.

NytroRST 10-25-2014 19:03

Hi,

I am 17h, I am from Romania and an administrator of Romanian Security Team forum.
I am a beginner, but I am interested in reverse engineering, shellcode and exploit development.

As "experience", I wrote a shellcode (modified an existing one), made a crack for a program (Youtube downloader), wrote a tutorial about how to exploit a stack based buffer overflow and so on...

Regards,
Nytro

pet2014 10-28-2014 09:47

Hi for all

Here posting my first, A friend provide a invite of this great site I interesting on learn very much things, and know great people, I think some genius..

:)

ke_cn 10-30-2014 15:34

Thank administrator for sending me invitation code, I am excited to join this wonderful community, there are lots of valuable threads and tools:D

doingtest 11-02-2014 10:02

Sorry guys for not doing it properly when I joined, I've had some real life issues and now it is time to say hi and introduce myself.

I am doingtest, I like to test things and I always loved binary world especially cracking.

So, yes, I am here to learn from the pros and will always try my best to share what I know with people who wants to know.

Thank you.

Hypnz 11-03-2014 22:29

Hello guys I'm hypnz
Greetings to Mr.exodia for the invitation I'm enjoying cracking and we can share knowledge.