Exetools

Exetools (https://forum.exetools.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forum.exetools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introduce Yourself (https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=14329)

Debugger 05-19-2013 02:04

Hello to everyone,
I am Debugger..Currently doing Btech in CS ..while searching on internet i stumbled upon Exetools home page...this was the first thing that lead me to world of RCE..until that time i was not known anything about RCE or anything..I really thankful to my friend..Special who invited me..Nice to be part community...

LordCoder 05-26-2013 22:10

Hi everyone!

Hello! Dreamer sent me an invitation here. Thanks to him. So difficult to register here because some invitations failed and i couldn't register :(

My passion is reverse engineering in REPT as .NET cracker. :)
Have a nice day
~LordCoder~

Coldzer0 05-26-2013 22:54

Hello There :) , Special Thanks To ( ‎kOuD3LkA ) for sending the invitation :D

i'm AT4RE Cracker & Coder

interested in reverse engineering , My passion is Programming [Delphi] .

and Have Nice Day ;)

Coldzer0

Dreamer 05-26-2013 23:21

eh to introduce my self here i am Dreamer some of you know me as "shockwawe " or "special " so what happened is i am lost again my email my pc going crazy yesterday i am lost all my great stuff from flash drive hi stop working with no reason also from once my i cannot login to "blackstorm" my email not work why who know huh anyway i am send pm to "JMI" i am tell him that is me and what happend to not ban me from here hope this time i am will not lost my email . Ps: sorry for this long

XorRanger 05-27-2013 03:30

Hello Everyone!

Hi,
I Have been Looking Forward to be a Member Here For a Long time.
Thanks to Dreamer's Invitation, That Wish is Now a Reality.

My Passion is Reverse Engineering.
I am a Trial Reverser in Team IREC.
My Speciality is Native App, Java and Still a Total Newbie in .NET Reversing.
Generally, am Still a Learner and Willing to Learn.

May The Force Be With You.

XorRanger

Prometheus 06-04-2013 08:11

hey

hi,
i'm prometheus.Thats very nice site and thanks Mr.eXoDia for inventation:)

teh3ck 06-14-2013 22:35

Hey!

First i would like to thank my inviter!

I am a security engineer and i am glad that i am part of such a community!

cu around guys!

cdwayne foremost 06-15-2013 22:19

Hello exetools and all the members on this scene ..

I go by the name cdwayne foremost , probably its your first time hearing about me ,

I am from a team called TEAM - REPT...which is ran by a great leader..

I am here to explore and share or input whatever information i can .i hope to enjoy my stay here ,

And most of all ,i would like to thank my inviter for letting me be here.....

....peace.

edv4ld0 06-17-2013 04:40

Hello guys,
I am very happy to be part of the forum.
I hope to learn a lot from you.

idoit 06-29-2013 09:00

Not idiot but idoit :)

Hi everyone,

A total newbie here. I was trying to find a place to introduce myself and here I come. :) I just received an invitation and jumped on it as soon as I got.

I am into computer science and I love hacking, disassembling, decoding and debugging. I'd like to learn how to work with IDA these days.

Thanks for such a good forum. I hope to learn a lot from you guys.
idoit

kn0w 07-02-2013 12:10

hello am kn0w

min did not talk much. For time and short and precise study much "stuff" here in the Forum and I'm happy to be "here", sharing knowledge, sharing doubts and having fun. challenges, among friends, and so on. k

joeBullet 07-21-2013 13:44

Hello I'm Joe Bullet, here is my dumping site where I dump shit I don't need anymore: https://github.com/jte?tab=repositories. Perhaps only things interesting are rce materials of some logitech's products(and comm techniques; custom hid protocol) and TPkd.sys driver rce used by PACE Interlok.
Regards..

deepzero 07-21-2013 15:20

what is "winqemu" all about?

joeBullet 07-21-2013 17:23

that was a project of mine to be able to build qemu with msvs but gave up because i had another paying project

Loopy_Bytes 07-23-2013 19:46

Hello EVERYBODY!

G'day from Australia!

I am Loopy_Bytes (Loop_DE_Loopz).

I would like to say a great big HELLO to everybody on the EXETOOLS FORUM!!

I have been a viewer of this most awesome information repository for a while now, and when given an opportunity by Dreamer for an invite, I jumped at the chance!
I am here for knowledge, which I believe is a 2 way street.
Although I am still relatively 'fresh' to RE, I have managed to do a few things right..
It is my belief that knowing a little bit of everything, can help you achieve anything!!

I am also having a little bit of trouble with little squares () appearing as text.. Maybe it has something to do with the Chrome translation service, I am not sure. It makes navigation slightly difficult, but no major drama.

Thankyou for reading this, and I do hope that one day, you will read a tutorial of mine, and learn something - as I will, and quite possibly already have, learn from you..
**Peace**

TheSwash 07-31-2013 05:45

Hi everyone,

I'm TheSwash, about me:
I have 18 yeards old and i 'm student of Computer Engineering. My hobbie is the reversing.

This is a great forum, nice information and activity.

Cheers!

athapa 08-01-2013 03:48

Hi everyone,

I really appreciate the opportunity to join this community. I hope to learn a lot from the experts.

Regards,
Athapa

shahril 08-07-2013 08:18

Hi all,

Thanks to joeBullet coz give me a chance to join into this forum, I really appreciate that. I hope can new some new things while im inside this forum.
Regards.

Smoke 08-09-2013 18:05

Hi everyone,

I really appreciate the opportunity to join this community.

Regards,
Smoke

stantheguy 08-15-2013 01:46

You are all welcome guys. Hope you'll enjoy yourselves:)

InterSys 08-30-2013 14:34

Hello everyone,
I am InterSys and my main aim is to gain as much knowledge as possible, and I think exetools is a great place to be at.

skunki 09-02-2013 18:05

Hi everyone

I am honored to be here...

and I hope to get nice information...

Thanks!!

InterSys 09-05-2013 22:57

Hi everyone,
My biggest hobby is cracking and coding, and exetools is the best place to gain more knowledge and become better in every aspect.

I am more than happy to be here.

intersys.

runner1212 09-07-2013 02:50

Hello!

Hello! from northern Indaina,:)

g-max 09-18-2013 03:21

Hi everyone from Italy.
Thanks to all for this nice forum.

Hookahice 09-18-2013 12:02

Hi everyone,

I look forward to contribute to this awesome forum! I'm also eager to learn and expand my knowledge of Reverse Engineering from this forum! I heard only great things about this place.

BTW, feel free to make e-book requests in the e-books sections. I will do my best to help out those who are looking for books that they can't find.

Thanks again for anyone reading this :D
-HooK

marvin19872013 09-21-2013 23:13

hello to everyone, thanks very much to Apuromafo for helping me join exetools.com I'm really glad to be here

Chinchillin 09-27-2013 03:58

Hello everyone, It is awesome to be here, am excited to get to know eveyone, I registered a few weeks ago ut i dont htink i got to chance to introduce myself, so here i am :P
I lik epsychology and business and at one point i wanna create a site where i wanna use some bots and other tools to do some automatich uploading,
I dont know how to do that yet so i am here and hopefully i can learn the use of bots to uploaed torrent files on a site and more

willburn 10-09-2013 23:23

Hello people, nice to meet you all.

suresh.hacker 10-15-2013 09:08

Hello Brothers I'm From India. as a learner I would like to learn well about RCE. If anyone have more tut's than Lena151 Kindly share with me.

Xylitol 10-16-2013 06:05

Hi everyone,
I'm here since 1 year but haven't really explored anything, nice to meet you guys :)

ondrong 10-23-2013 05:26

Hi,
after long time, i thing this my first post.

i'm still learning here
txs.

Darkc0de 10-24-2013 04:46

Darkc0de

palestine

pentester

welcome All

b30wulf 11-09-2013 05:44

Greetings to all members on EXETOOLS!!!
I have joined 3 days ago thanks to "ahmadmansoor" and i will use this opportunity to thank him once again for his kind gesture.
Programing Skills: C++, C#, Java and ASM. (ASM still not good enought, but im learning to improve it :) )
Interest: Cryptography, Computations, Mathematics...etc
RCE: I like it coz it gives me adrenaline every time i look inside someone else code, more complex is more fun. Analyzing code make me feel that with every step deeper i go, It seems to me as if I meet a person who wrote it and i get knowlege of his type of thinking.

Regards,
BeoWulf

peMan!a 11-09-2013 21:28

Hello guys,
I hope to get some knowledge here and share with others...

leonardonhesi 11-17-2013 07:12

Hi guys
Recently I received an invitation to participate in the forum.
I hope to contribute to the positive growth of the forum.
Thanks

husmanafper3 11-18-2013 01:49

Hi All

I am very glad to be registerd
thanks to member for invitation

i hope be useful to all and get knowladge too

thanks for all

BR

piranime 11-20-2013 07:48

hI

Im piranime a newbie from Mexico trying to learn cute stuff hope i can learn lots here =)

Interest Anime, c++11 , asm , .net, reversing

0xd0000 12-09-2013 15:10

.Net, Java, Native, RE

Windows platform expert

Here to learn, here to contribute

XxSmackxX 12-18-2013 21:02

Hello everyone, hope to help expand some knowledge!