Exetools

Exetools (https://forum.exetools.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forum.exetools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introduce Yourself (https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=14329)

tcsh 11-02-2017 18:11

Hey everyone, just managed to get an invitation and register.

I'm mainly a Delphi programmer.
Not much experience in reverse engineering but that's the aim, to learn. I'm loving some of the resources present here so far :)

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Dicypher 11-23-2017 14:26

Hello everyone,

I've been programming for over 12 years (it has always been a passion of mine) and reversing off and on for approximately 10 years (primarily x86 and then recently .NET / IL).

I'm looking forward to contributing where I can and learning more and more about x86 dasm!

Thank you for the invitation -- it's great to be here!

Dicypher

ilikenwf 12-18-2017 09:18

Hello!

Hello everyone!

I am a software engineer and aspiring reverse engineer, and enjoy using various methods to bend my own devices to my will, including taking apart UEFI bioses and modifying them to act as I wish. I also enjoy working on open source tools as time permits.

I look forward to particpating here and learning from the wisdom of those who have been reversing for a much longer time than me, so that I can stop occasionally murdering poor defenseless laptops when I do a bad edit.

Zeokat 12-23-2017 10:16

Hello, i'm new member of this forum and want to say Hi :)

I'm not an expert cracking or programming, simply a self taught guy. I try to learn and practice slowly.

Join this forum seems a good source to keep updated and to continue the learning process.

I'm very glad to be part of this community, thanks for giving me the chance to join it ;)

Sorry for my bad english :o

~Peace.

unknownqx 01-06-2018 00:27

Hi!

First of all, I wanted to say that I'm very happy that I could register here.
I'm mostly programming in C# but I always liked reverse engineering. In fact, I had a lot of experience in reverse engineering, but this was in the 1990's. Now I'd like to learn it again.

Thanks!

Antitrack 01-24-2018 20:03

Hello all

Hi Everyone,

I've been around for a long time on various platforms, perhaps arguably most notably the oldschool c-64 scene ....

Code:

hXXp://csdb.dk/scener/?id=8129
So I know 6502, 65c816, 68000, and various other platforms quite well, yes even Intel/AMD stuff. :cool:

Please don't kill my account for posting too few things or being too inactive - I only talk when I know that I can contribute something useful, otherwise I remain (mostly) silent.

Dreamer 03-06-2018 00:47

Hello Dreamer, Our records indicate that you have not Post 180 days! Please, be aware that accounts will be deleted.

sorry for this i visit this site every day just not post

Agmcz 03-08-2018 02:23

Hi
i'm Agmcz member for AT4RE team
i'm the coder of AT4RE Patcher, i love coding and reverding

Insid3Code 03-08-2018 05:08

Welcome bro :)
AT4RE forum is back !!!?

dj-siba 03-08-2018 19:50

@Agmcz welcome to exetools
Quote:

Originally Posted by Insid3Code (Post 112577)
Welcome bro :)
AT4RE forum is back !!!?

No

Insid3Code 03-09-2018 22:59

www.at4re.com now works (fake !!?)
It contains index page with flash (under construction animation)
also information about (AT4RE is Back) on facebook AT4RE's Page!!?

0xall0c 03-16-2018 20:43

hello,

i am all0c, have a very keen interest in reverse engineering.
i create undetectable payloads, and undetect public exploits.
learning exploit development and reverse engineering.

seaking 03-26-2018 19:53

Hello,

I am a developer with long time sysadmin experience, I hope to learn more about reverse engineering and general PC security. I started as a web programmer so my most known language is PHP, but I hope to make C(++) my main language at some point, thank you for inviting me to the site.

dosprog 04-02-2018 08:47

Hi all,
perhaps little belatedly,
- i'm not programmer, it's my hobby.
I like old DOS & WIN32 programs, now have to deal with WIN64 where i'm too weak.
I'm using ASM & C when creating little useful utilites for itself and for others.
) Thanks for communication.

kallegaul 04-10-2018 21:52

Hi all here.
I am a reverser since 1985.
I've been on different platforms for a long time
and found many old friends again.
Reverse engineering is my hobby
Best Regards