Exetools

Exetools (https://forum.exetools.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forum.exetools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's the story with these two trash blogs? (https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=19795)

biorpg 03-03-2021 23:01

What's the story with these two trash blogs?

Stumbled across this exetools​(dot)l​i​v​e site which, at first glance, is obviously some vendetta. Scanning over a couple of the posts, they appear to have some grudge against exetools and some guy named T​o​ny. I personally don't know a thing about the guy, nor am I very familiar with the interpersonal history of these forums, but my bullshit alarms rang constantly in my mind while reading any of it. Their screenshots of a (T​S​R​h?) chatbox seem hilariously fabricated, along with pretty much everything else this guy says, smells of slander.

Then the T​o​n​y​W​e​b guy's site that he links to is full of posts shamelessly(or perhaps proudly shameful?) selling releases from various RE communities. The layout of the site is remarkably similar to the other site, and even the language patterns seem similar aside from this guy referencing "the LORD" a lot in consistently righteous attitude. Then I spot the inevitable post about the other site, strengthening their relationship..

Are these just people that were banned in the past and can't let it go? Are they the same person with some very off-putting fixations?

atom0s 03-04-2021 05:38

They are fake sites made by the same group of people that were associated with TechLord / his private chat group a while back.

A quick rundown of what happened:
- Exetools has had its membership private for a while and had user groups that took some effort to try to get into.
- Said user groups have benefits/access rights to things like attachments.
- TechLord created a telegram group to give random newcomers access to files that he'd download from here for them without them having to do anything/put in work/effort to earn things. (He created the group because he saw Mr.Exodia had a group and wanted to be the leader of his own thing.)
- Exetools' staff caught on and asked them to shut the groups down. (Hence this post was made: https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=18906)
- TechLord and his groupies got mad and started causing non-stop drama on the forum for a while before finally being removed.

(This is heavily dumbed down/power phrased for the sake of not wasting time explaining every little detail.)

There were a few specific people from Tech's group that seem to have severe mental issues or just didn't get enough attention as kids from their parents and insisted on constantly making up nonsense, creating tons of alt/fake accounts to keep posting here with nonsense/drama, and so on. TechLord claims to not be associated with these people, but they all came from his group, so it tends to be seen as 'guilt by association' in this regard.

The fake exetools blog and then clones of this site were created by them to constantly keep trying to stir up drama as they were being banned every time they came back here to try to start things. They also created fake clones of the forums trying to get people to accidentally log into other versions of the site to 'steal' account information.

Drama-wise, they made up a ton of nonsense about myself and others like chants, Mr.Exodia, Zenix, Tony, and others. Which you can see on those fake sites. The blog they made for Tony was a bit more specific to one person (Tony in this case) but is not actually him and just the same group of nobodies trying to start/continue more drama.

This is pretty much why most people have lost most/all respect for TechLord and why he's banned from this site (and others).

The screenshots are all fake/fabricated to try to get various people in trouble or to try to scare/threaten people into disappearing or leaving the scene/sites. For example, there's a bunch of fake pictures of private messages they made of Mr.Exodia trying to claim he's a pedophile, they made these after they found out he got a job at Denuvo, in an attempt to get him fired. They've claimed myself and another member are terrorists and tried to dox me which to me was a great laugh. (My info is all public and freely available and they still managed to get it all wrong lol.)

SockPuppet 03-04-2021 10:23

Ain't this getting a little too old? :D
It's tiring for the rest of us to see this same old discussion cropping up from time to time.
With the same ol' set of people writing the same ol' set of things. Over and over and over again.
No one really cares about this anymore.

This is a technical forum. Please settle your personal issues outside the forum.

I am not taking anyone's side by the way.
Just saying that let us keep this forum clean. :)

p4r4d0x 03-05-2021 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by atom0s (Post 122576)
They are fake sites made by the same group of people that were associated with TechLord / his private chat group a while back.

A quick rundown of what happened:
- Exetools has had its membership private for a while and had user groups that took some effort to try to get into.
- Said user groups have benefits/access rights to things like attachments.
- TechLord created a telegram group to give random newcomers access to files that he'd download from here for them without them having to do anything/put in work/effort to earn things. (He created the group because he saw Mr.Exodia had a group and wanted to be the leader of his own thing.)
- Exetools' staff caught on and asked them to shut the groups down. (Hence this post was made: https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=18906)
- TechLord and his groupies got mad and started causing non-stop drama on the forum for a while before finally being removed.

(This is heavily dumbed down/power phrased for the sake of not wasting time explaining every little detail.)

There were a few specific people from Tech's group that seem to have severe mental issues or just didn't get enough attention as kids from their parents and insisted on constantly making up nonsense, creating tons of alt/fake accounts to keep posting here with nonsense/drama, and so on. TechLord claims to not be associated with these people, but they all came from his group, so it tends to be seen as 'guilt by association' in this regard.

The fake exetools blog and then clones of this site were created by them to constantly keep trying to stir up drama as they were being banned every time they came back here to try to start things. They also created fake clones of the forums trying to get people to accidentally log into other versions of the site to 'steal' account information.

Drama-wise, they made up a ton of nonsense about myself and others like chants, Mr.Exodia, Zenix, Tony, and others. Which you can see on those fake sites. The blog they made for Tony was a bit more specific to one person (Tony in this case) but is not actually him and just the same group of nobodies trying to start/continue more drama.

This is pretty much why most people have lost most/all respect for TechLord and why he's banned from this site (and others).

The screenshots are all fake/fabricated to try to get various people in trouble or to try to scare/threaten people into disappearing or leaving the scene/sites. For example, there's a bunch of fake pictures of private messages they made of Mr.Exodia trying to claim he's a pedophile, they made these after they found out he got a job at Denuvo, in an attempt to get him fired. They've claimed myself and another member are terrorists and tried to dox me which to me was a great laugh. (My info is all public and freely available and they still managed to get it all wrong lol.)

I have to add That is not the only forum that TL has create a problem URET/TsRH/etc/b4 almost everywhere and something important TL he has and he is getting tones of informations. Simply (exposing) all the reversers by real names/jobs/. So he can have the upper hand and threaten them!

He is a CIA-FBI-KGB-MI6 agent! hahahha i remember those things and im still laughing ...Anyway there is a phrase "Long live the SHIT" << The SHIT is dead long live the shit>>...

Ps:Probably time to time is good to mention this things because he is feeling better by reading all those things :D and is a good thing that every forum that is part of the scene should have a special banner for him ..! So he will not forget!!! (ADIOS TL)