Exetools

Exetools (https://forum.exetools.com/index.php)
-   Community Tools (https://forum.exetools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   BugDbg x64 (https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=14539)

cyberbob 03-01-2013 00:33

@ ahmadmansoor

Hi, well there is an assemble command just type: a address (its no like olly but does the job). I'm not sure what you mean by "put lines between Address and dump code and commands" but if you thinking about turning disassembler window into some sort of listview then I have to say no (sorry I don't like listview).

cyberbob 03-01-2013 04:07

version 0.7.4 released

+ added "highlight current word" feature

e.g. this is how it looks like when setting a cursor on eax http://pespin.com/bugdbg_sc3.png

cyberbob 03-13-2013 03:00

version 0.7.5 released

+ added possibility to change Rip line color
+ improved jumps, loops destination drawing

from now on jump lines (arrows) are drawn for all jumps in the view. Also it is possible to highlight selected line setting cursor at the jump start address.

ahmadmansoor 03-18-2013 20:52

Hi cyberbob :
Good update , but can u put a scroll bar at the dissembler window by this u can know where r u in the file (position) ,scroll bar = like in the command window .
it is not that important ,but it is good for some reason .
and the scroll of the mouse in dissembler window can u improve it more .
pls check this picture -when change the font ,that why I ask u to put a line between ( Address + hex value + assemble code )
hXXp://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=216l3t&s=6

and what about stack window !!!!

cyberbob 03-18-2013 22:31

@ ahmadmansoor:

to add scroll bar I'd need to disassemble the whole code section or page. I'm not sure if I will do that since I was about to close this little project.
Btw. you can use Page Down, Page Up keys in addition to mouse scroll.

As for the link picture: well, no surprise if you use non-monospaced font that is what happens. I was too lazy to filter (limit) the font dialog and display only fixed-width fonts.
Pick and set one of fixed-width font and it will be fine.

stack window workaround:
open another memory view type addr: rsp and set type to qword it will be automatically updated as you single step.

mr.exodia 03-19-2013 03:21

@cyberbob: if you're going to close the project, please make it open source anyway...

ahmadmansoor 03-19-2013 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberbob (Post 83426)
since I was about to close this little project.

I think it is Big project for us my friend ;)

Quote:

Btw. you can use Page Down, Page Up keys in addition to mouse scroll.
I know that Page Down, Page Up keys is work ,but mouse make more comfortable to work .

and as mr.exodia say ...it will be Good if u make it open source so other will continue developing it .

ahmadmansoor 03-26-2013 19:37

1 Attachment(s)
Hi cyberbob :
check this file before u close ur project ;)

Quote:

[!] unsupported file (AMD64 only): C:\Users\Ahmadmansoor\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\X64tes1\Debug\X64tes1.exe

cyberbob 03-26-2013 21:10

@ ahmadmansoor:
Maybe the message is not clear enough. The file you attached is NOT 64-bit PE file, I don't support 32-bit PE file only PE64.

ahmadmansoor 03-27-2013 17:50

really I am so sorry I think I make amistake .I compile it as x64 , but the file 32 maybe I miss some command option

ahmadmansoor 03-27-2013 19:28

1 Attachment(s)
this is the file, it is just simple form not else ,but now it is work ,
sorry again :rolleyes:
is there r any chance to make simple plugin ,just pass PID of process or get the line in the CPU .....simple things

MCKSys Argentina 04-10-2013 14:37

@cyberbob

Is there a way to implement something like Olly's "Memory map" view? It would be very helpful to have a view of how memory is parsed and mods distributed.

BTW, bugDbg IS the 64 debugger. Please don't close this project!

cyberbob 04-10-2013 17:18

@ MCKSys_Argentina

probably it would be possible to implement but unfortunately I'm pretty busy with other stuff and don't have too much free time recently