Exetools

Exetools (https://forum.exetools.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forum.exetools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introduce Yourself (https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=14329)

TNT 03-02-2020 01:59

Hi,

I am TNT, and I have some experience in reversing and game hacking. I'm so happy to be a part of this community.
I will contribute with tools or tutorials that i develope sometimes, though lot of people won't learn nothing new since I'm not as good as you, but I'll try :P

Thank you so much.

WyvernX 03-09-2020 12:43

Hi,
Am mostly a lurker, but do dabble in mmorpg reversing. Glad to help if I can.

LuckyPatcher 03-16-2020 07:18

Hi,

i am LuckyPather, i am long time here but never intrduced myself *Shame on me*

I am here to read and learn understanding reversing etc. I am also interesting into write tutorials. I hope i can learn much stuff here to be able to write my own tutorial later ;)

vmauricio1 03-19-2020 04:50

Petroleum engineer and Geophysics

Hello, I have 15 year doing reverse engineer, i'm grad to be in this forum. Interesting in flexlm 64 bit extraction and guardant dongle emulator.

koded101 04-03-2020 18:30

Hi everyone, I'm Koded. I have been referring to this forum's posts for the past week regarding flexlm reversing and they are very insightful. Now I decided to join this amazing community I never knew about! Thanks for the invite Aaron!

For now I am trying to reverse an flexlm 11.13 protected eclipse plugin so am neck deep in IDA as well as Java debugging... will I succeed? I don't know but I'll try.

CraftByte 04-18-2020 08:27

Hello

Hi everyone,

I am a penetration tester by day, mostly working with web app security. Recently I have also gotten an interest into reversing. Thanks @Aaron for the invite, I will use it well.

kesmezar 07-04-2020 17:49

Hi everyone,
Thanks @Aaron for the invite, I love Delphi and reverse engineering. Good forums.

Turkuaz 07-05-2020 01:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by kesmezar (Post 120505)
Hi everyone,
Thanks @Aaron for the invite, I love Delphi and reverse engineering. Good forums.

Hoşgeldiniz, davet edilmek hoş olsa gerek:)

byte23 07-16-2020 14:13

Hello Guys,

I guess im a bit older by now because when I started out with gamehacking and then eventually moved on to unpacking, I was on boards like Snd/Tuts4you and now I come back to these boards and half of them don't exist anymore. I remember asprotect/armadillo/themida being prevalent in these days. I mostly did manual unpacking with ollydbg (which seems to be outdated by now).

Even more surprised that exetools is still here, what a gem from the past.

I am looking forward to contributing and learning from here again as I am trying to get back into the unpacking business :)

Thank you Aaron for the invitation again.

Dreamer 07-17-2020 04:26

welcome to this wonder place for reversing

Youtoo 08-20-2020 19:15

Hi everyone,

It has been a long time login to this forum. I think it is over seven years or so.
Hope I meet everyone in good mood and hope everyone are doing great during this lockdown.

I'm really happy to be back here.

Many thanks to admins, mods and other team.

JohnDoe 10-18-2020 03:58

Hi everybody!

I am glad to be the part of this community and thank Aaron for invite.
I am using softice as debugger and Ida for code analyzer.
Interesting in flexlm license patching/generation and hardware protection keys

Rasmus 10-18-2020 09:50

Welcome to this place!

Abaddon 10-18-2020 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDoe (Post 121476)
I am using softice as debugger

:eek: Ah, the softice. I too, use it as a debugger all the time.

Welcome onboard! :cool:

kino0924 10-25-2020 12:08

Hello to all members on EXETOOLS!
I have joined about months ago and spend some time to read rules and threads to understand general atmosphere of EXETOOLS
I always admired to join EXETOOLS but never had opportunity to join but finally Im in!
I used to do lots of reversing when unpack.cn and woodmann were alive.
Lost interest for 5~6years but Im trying to learn more stuff once again.
Programing Skills: C, Python and ASM.
Interest: Unpacking

Regards,