Exetools

Exetools (https://forum.exetools.com/index.php)
-   Community Tools (https://forum.exetools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   dnSpy - .NET assembly editor, debugger, decompiler (https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=16912)

TechLord 10-06-2015 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0xd4d (Post 102233)
New version: the debugger has been rewritten.

I like this version better my friend. Awesome !

Do keep up the good work !

Jasi2169 10-06-2015 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0xd0000 (Post 102238)
Such an absolute game changer, I would expect nothing other than perfection from 0xd4d - the debugging is priceless!

Any plans to incorporate StrongName Sign/Remove/Patch - possibly something like this...

I wud love this as well but if i am not wrong if user have .net framework 3.5SP1 and up then it is not required as it is fixed n bypassed automatically :)

0xd4d 10-08-2015 00:05

Something like that is on the to do list but far down on the to do list. Tools already exist that can do it. I know it would be more convenient to use just one program, but it'll have to wait for now. :)

Jasi2169 10-08-2015 00:20

Ofcourse it is convenient to have in 1 but brother is there any plan on ezobfuscator latest version ? I have program which is obfuscated by it and de4dot always shows error if u want i can provide u the name of soft so u can see whats going on :)

0xd4d 10-29-2015 03:33

Debugger updates:
  • Added exception settings window
  • Added memory window
  • Dynamic assemblies (DefineDynamicAssembly()) and in-memory assemblies (Assembly.Load(byte[])) can be debugged
  • Reload All Method Bodies context menu command can be used to show decrypted methods. The module must be opened from memory (Modules window -> Open from memory)

https://github.com/0xd4d/dnSpy/releases

WRP 10-29-2015 15:10

Thanks for great tool ! There is one question - how show numbers in hex format ?

[ID]ZE 11-19-2015 18:55

It's a good opensource project.

Hope that add the monitor of Function && var value and so on when debug the _exe_ or process.

Wow,it's a great tool for Debug .Net program.I try use it .That's cool....

0xd4d 11-27-2015 01:25

New version:
  • BAML to XAML decompiler
  • Speed up treeview and text editor scrolling. Must be enabled in the settings. Doesn't support word wrapping or some characters (eg. chinese characters).

Thanks to Ki for adding these features to dnSpy!

TempoMat 12-07-2015 03:27

Are the .Net Apps so picky about the exact version of the Framework?

Hi,

I am unable to run this program on WinXP Pro SP3 on a computer, because it is apparently looking for .Net mscore.dll version 4.0.30319 but mine is 4.031106.
The interesting thing though is the fact that the error message you receive when executing the program only does say:

To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .Net Framework: 4.0

There is no hint of the exact version required>
It took me some time before I could figure out, that the error is related to the version as I already did several reinstall and repair of the version 4.0 of the Framework.

As it has now turned out this is not the only .Net App I am unable to run on the computer because of the version conflict.
I have I had to partially reinstall the WinXP on the computer recently, due to the partition table of the Drive with the OS for unknown reasons been filled with 0s and consequently WinXP always crashing when I tried resuming the computer from sleep mode.

If anyone has the mscore.dll version 4.0.30319 I will appreciate it, if he/she can upload it somewhere for me.

Thanks TempoMat.

sendersu 12-07-2015 04:05

Maybe it needs .net 4.5?
in this case I dont know if there is a chance to install it over old good win xp....

TempoMat 12-07-2015 06:04

.Net 4.5 is unfortunately not for WinXP

YuqseLx 01-08-2016 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempoMat (Post 103138)
Hi,

I am unable to run this program on WinXP Pro SP3 on a computer, because it is apparently looking for .Net mscore.dll version 4.0.30319 but mine is 4.031106.
The interesting thing though is the fact that the error message you receive when executing the program only does say:

To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .Net Framework: 4.0

There is no hint of the exact version required>
It took me some time before I could figure out, that the error is related to the version as I already did several reinstall and repair of the version 4.0 of the Framework.

As it has now turned out this is not the only .Net App I am unable to run on the computer because of the version conflict.
I have I had to partially reinstall the WinXP on the computer recently, due to the partition table of the Drive with the OS for unknown reasons been filled with 0s and consequently WinXP always crashing when I tried resuming the computer from sleep mode.

If anyone has the mscore.dll version 4.0.30319 I will appreciate it, if he/she can upload it somewhere for me.

Thanks TempoMat.

Hi, can you try this ?
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?mscoree
Click download and choose 4.0.30319 + version and copy system32 or (and) syswow64 folder. Please rename older mscoree.dll to mscoree1.dll

Syoma 01-09-2016 00:58

Soon...
- added: rename for overrided method (context menu - rename)
- fixed: breakpoints did not work
- added: auto breakpoint for external methods (Breakpoint menu)
- added: auto breakpoint for external classes (Breakpoint menu)
- added: size correction for native methods body
- added: x86-64 native code disasm (click on unmanaged method)
- added: x86-64 assembler support as byte-patch
- added: options for x64-64 disasm (option in main menu)
- added: byte-patch for native methods (Edit as bytes contextmenu)
- update: "Restore original bytes" working for both managed and native
- added: OllyDbg OD2Plg breakpoints export

Syoma 01-10-2016 00:29

Wooh, by mistake put the list for ILSpector (formerly known as ILSpy.NEXT) to this topic.
Moders, please remove the last 2 posts.

simx 01-18-2016 15:19

Thanks, this is very good work indeed!