Exetools

Exetools (https://forum.exetools.com/index.php)
-   Community Tools (https://forum.exetools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   BugDbg x64 (https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=14539)

cyberbob 09-26-2012 18:56

BugDbg x64
 
Hi,

I had a bit of free time on my hands and also I missed some x64 debugger with command-line (windbg is nice but only if debugging code with symbols) so I started writing my own x64 user-land debugger.

Some screenshots:
http://pespin.com/bugdbg_sc.html

Download (no installation needed):

http://www.pespin.com/bugdbg.rar

Be aware its pre-alpha version so it's not meant for serious work. Definitely more work is needed but I think basic debugging functionality is finished.

deroko 09-27-2012 01:11

Wow, very nice :) reminds me of SoftICE, which is a big plus :)

JeRRy 09-28-2012 00:27

Great job!

hiei 09-30-2012 06:02

What a nice job cyberbob! This is by far (IMHO) the best x64 debugger nowadays, plz continue its development :).
It works fine on win7x64, but I have a question: I'm planning installing an XP x64 vm, your debugger support that O.S.? Anyone else can confirm that?

Thanks in advance!

cyberbob 09-30-2012 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiei (Post 80798)
What a nice job cyberbob! This is by far (IMHO) the best x64 debugger nowadays, plz continue its development :).
It works fine on win7x64, but I have a question: I'm planning installing an XP x64 vm, your debugger support that O.S.? Anyone else can confirm that?

Thanks in advance!

thanks! Unfortunately I haven't test it on XP x64 nor Windows 8.

cyberbob 10-06-2012 01:48

small update, Pre-alpha 2 released.

- added Debug - "Step out" command
- added new commands bpinstr, u
- added different line highlight when jump is taken
- improvments, bug fixes

the same download link http://www.pespin.com/bugdbg.rar

xtiaoshi 10-06-2012 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberbob (Post 80870)
small update, Pre-alpha 2 released.

- added Debug - "Step out" command
- added new commands bpinstr, u
- added different line highlight when jump is taken
- improvments, bug fixes

the same download link http://www.pespin.com/bugdbg.rar

Thanks for the update.

cyberbob 10-16-2012 01:57

Pre-alpha 3 released

• added File - ¡°Attach to process¡± option
• added Debug - ¡°Detach debuggee¡± option
• added possibility to modify Register value from context menu
• added new commands ¡°inject¡±, ¡°detach¡±
• improvments, bug fixes

MCKSys Argentina 10-23-2012 12:18

Like hiei said, this is the best x64 free debugger! Thank you Cyberbob!

A little question: Memory can be changed from MemoryView Window? How?

Thanks in advance!

cyberbob 10-23-2012 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCKSys Argentina (Post 81156)
A little question: Memory can be changed from MemoryView Window? How?

using your keyboard, the same way as in WinDbg. Its read-only if you display it in ASCII format.

MarcElBichon 11-02-2012 03:27

Pre-alpha 4 released

• added backwards disassembling
• added breakpoint condition to software breakpoints
• miscellaneous debugging improvments

cyberbob 11-02-2012 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcElBichon (Post 81297)
Pre-alpha 4 released

• added backwards disassembling
• added breakpoint condition to software breakpoints
• miscellaneous debugging improvments

thanks MarcElBichon for posting update status, recently I have some problems with connecting to exetools forum :(

cyberbob 11-15-2012 03:07

small update cause I introduce some nasty bug with line highlight in previous release and I dont want it to hang for download.

Pre-alpha 5
• added new commands ¡°~¡±, ¡°bd¡±, ¡°be¡±, ¡°readmem¡±
• improvments, bug fixes

typedef 11-17-2012 05:00

Those links no longer work for me. Where can I get a copy from Cyberbob?

mm10121991 11-17-2012 05:10

the link
http://www.pespin.com/bugdbg.rar
is working
??


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 16:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Always Your Best Friend: Aaron, JMI, ahmadmansoor, ZeNiX