Exetools

Exetools (https://forum.exetools.com/index.php)
-   Developer Section (https://forum.exetools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   x64dbg (https://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=15328)

pps44 04-16-2016 06:02

thanks so much very cool debugger mr.exodia
just a little question

how can i could save my preferences for exemple "appearence" for another updates of x64dbg?
thanks

mr.exodia 04-16-2016 06:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by pps44 (Post 104943)
thanks so much very cool debugger mr.exodia
just a little question

how can i could save my preferences for exemple "appearence" for another updates of x64dbg?
thanks

Just copy the INI files. They are fully portable so just copy them to the directory of the new version :)

mak 05-09-2016 05:51

2 Attachment(s)
Hallo,

maybe we should implement the PE structure window, as its done in OllyDBG for example? I think it would be convenient :o

Regards

Sir.V65j 05-13-2016 11:19

1 Attachment(s)
when we can see call stack like olly?

mr.exodia 05-14-2016 00:21

Did you even open x64dbg? There is a tab called callstack that should do what you want :D

besoeso 05-14-2016 08:22

¿Are there any way run x64dbg loading arguments in target? how:

x64dbg.exe target.exe arg1 arg2...argN

mr.exodia 05-14-2016 08:27

Nope currently not possible.

besoeso 05-14-2016 19:17

ok, it any times is useful. It is good if add to TODO list.

mr.exodia 05-14-2016 21:45

@besoeso If you want something to be added, create an issue at http://issues.x64dbg.com

In your case it has already been on the issues like for about a year, so no need to add another issue.

mr.exodia 05-14-2016 21:46

@besoeso If you want something to be added, create an issue at http://issues.x64dbg.com

In your case it has already been on the issues like for about a year, so no need to add another issue.

UniSoft 05-18-2016 22:15

@mr.exodia
miss only for conditional breakpoints...
and breaks on load specified dll (as in olly)

mr.exodia 05-24-2016 18:07

@UniSoft both are implemented. conditional breakpoints just yesterday and load on specified dll was implemented a long time ago. use: LibrarianSetBreakPoint "DINPUT8.dll"

latest release: http://releases.x64dbg.com

Sir.V65j 05-26-2016 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.exodia (Post 105311)
Did you even open x64dbg? There is a tab called callstack that should do what you want :D

Do you test it? :D

Pushad 05-27-2016 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.exodia (Post 105508)
@UniSoft both are implemented. conditional breakpoints just yesterday and load on specified dll was implemented a long time ago. use: LibrarianSetBreakPoint "DINPUT8.dll"

latest release: http://releases.x64dbg.com

i try use it with ComDlg32.DLL

now i cant remove it i use bcdll ComDlg32.DLL and LibrarianRemoveBreakPoint ComDlg32.dll but Breakpoint still alive in all my exe files

Storm Shadow 05-29-2016 18:36

https://github.com/x64dbg/x64dbg/wiki/Stylesheets


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 17:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Always Your Best Friend: Aaron, JMI, ahmadmansoor, ZeNiX