Old 08-27-2018, 12:10
VIP

Rept. Given: 37
Rept. Rcvd 48 Times in 30 Posts
Thanks Given: 671
Thanks Rcvd at 1,064 Times in 482 Posts
chants Reputation: 48
Quote:
In every major reversing forum, there is talk of "some noob by the name of Chants going on a wild rampage in an effort to discredit Techlord in Exetools forum".
Dear Sir, the gossip of what people think or should think or might think is off topic and was not at all what I was discussing. Nonsense like this and people constantly badgering about our kind admin chessgod101 losing face is so stupid that we all can see through the pretexting and neurolinguistics programming tactics.

I'm not sure why this nonsense continues being brought up. I think in many other forums TechLord is banned period. But here he is tolerated. And we all begrudgingly tolerate him though he decided to pick on me so he made an enemy. But he already has a lot of enemies most who ignore him. But he cannot really afford to keep playing this game. And it was a pre-decided tactic that he would kick someone out for no reason or a very dodgy reason at best. Like any good dictator knows. But he can pay a price by having an open enemy. Actions have consequences, and even an old man sometimes must learn. He is very welcome in his own useless slack space. And he is welcome here only if he wants to share stuff he paid for.
The Following User Says Thank You to chants For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)