View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 12:02
Banned User

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Rcvd at 24 Times in 10 Posts
Hoffman Reputation: 0
Dunno how I missed out seeing this section of the forum earlier. A great deal of confusion could have been prevented I guess, had I posted an intro of myself first before making a crack request in the forum.

I am an ardent Arduino enthusiast. I have also authored a number of publications on the Arduino. I'd come across the Biometric SDK a few days ago and was fascinated with the possibility of interfacing biometric readers with the Arduino through the use of the SDK. Modesty prevented me from posting all of this at the time that I'd made that crack request but I now realize that seeing the damage done, I should have made this point right at the start.

As you would have possibly surmised by now, I was no stranger to interfacing biometric software and hardware with Arduino, but what fascinated me was the possibility of using that SDK to combine the Android, the Arduino and the PC in an interesting project which I'd initially planned to post in this forum for the benefit of all.

As I was doing this purely as a hobby I did not see the point in purchasing the SDK without checking to see if it would suit my purposes. In another forum, I saw that TechLord had posted a working crack but that post seemed to have disappeared the following day when I again tried to access that warez forum on my PC. I was unable to download it the day prior as I'd been browsing on my smartphone.

Searches for the cracked SDK turned out to be fruitless. A google search for "Techlord" brought me to this forum, where I'd already registered a few months ago. I was indeed a little hesitant to make my first post on this forum a "crack" request but I thought that I could make a detailed post of the entire project once I got hold of the cracked SDK.

But I see that thanks to me, a brilliant reverser got crucified for no other fault of his other than that he solved the crack request of mine for free. I will be in eternal debt to TechLord for this and no words can express how sorry and ashamed I feel that an innocent person has been punished because of me.

It is surprising that all the trolls, dongle-crack solicitors go totally punished in this forum but someone who helps free of cost is penalized.

I was in two minds whether to post this or not. But then decided that better late than never. I did not mind myself being called a "duplicate" account and what not in that "reported" post. But when an innocent gets punished on my account, this is something that I get very upset about.

A very long intro post but a necessity considering that a great harm had been inflicted on an innocent person by ill-informed admins who believed my account to be a fake.

I would like to add that I emailed the administrators of this forum directly regarding this issue a few days ago but received no response till date. This is the first time in my life that I have seen admins of a so-called "reputable" forum behave in this manner.

Last edited by Hoffman; 12-19-2018 at 12:09.