View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 17:54
Family

Rept. Given: 26
Rept. Rcvd 126 Times in 63 Posts
Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Rcvd at 730 Times in 279 Posts
atom0s Reputation: 100-199 atom0s Reputation: 100-199
That Twitter feed is really sad and disgusting to see. A bunch of kids doxing someone for the sake of saying they figured something out. For what? Literally nothing, and yet the amount of damage they are causing to someone who is already not in a stable mental position just doesn't seem to matter to any of them.

Her being transgender shouldn't matter to anyone. It has nothing to do with her work. Yet people are focusing on it like it's a circus. I opt'd to not mention it at all in my post above but wished for her to get the help she needs regarding it. Her posts on her blog and around the web hinted towards her status but it had nothing to do with her releases so it didn't need to be mentioned.

I've dealt with a very close friend coming out to me as trans and dealing with the process of transitioning. It is extremely damaging to that person when things are done against them out of their control, such as these stupid witch hunts to determine someones sex, name, etc. like it's a game. Suicide is extremely common in the trans community because of toxic people making someone elses life out to be a game.

She deleted her repo altogether now as well as made her blog private. She deleted a ton of posts and other stuff around the web because of the attention people are putting on things that don't matter and shouldn't be the topic of discussion at all.

I don't blame her at all for trying to disappear and distance herself from everyone because of how people are treating the entire situation as it is. Best of luck to her and again I really hope she gets the help she needs.
argie (06-12-2019), Fyyre (06-10-2019), Giotis (06-12-2019), Indigo (07-19-2019), p4r4d0x (06-11-2019), tonyweb (06-14-2019), WaSt3d_ByTes (06-13-2019), yoza (08-10-2019)