View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 18:55
Friend

Rept. Given: 1
Rept. Rcvd 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Rcvd at 0 Times in 0 Posts
dyn!o Reputation: 1
Guys, don't waste your time on Code-Lock speculations.

Quote:
Code-Lock has been uncrackable for 5 years 2 months 2 days 5 hours 37 minutes and 56 seconds...
That's right and within the same time I haven't had any sex. He lives in his own world and let him countinue it.

Look at the awards he (I forgot this sleepwalker's nick) admitted to himself - these are not awards. Look also at the forum posts he is making mostly by himself (I mean posts like "I can't believe it! It's still uncracked!"). Childrens like fairytales and www.code-lock.com is a one big kindergarden with own world of dreams.

Search ExeTools and find my post where I posted the correspondence (if I correctly remember... "dynio" or "dyn!o" post) where he disallowed me to get into the competition. At that time he just encrypted a part of code with asymmetric key so it was clear that it's uncrackable but not because of software security but cryptographic algorithm. As far as I remember I asked him about that possibility and probably that was the reason of refusing me getting into this sick "challange".

Quote:
Considering its written in VB, I'll give it 4 of 10 stars....but uncrackable, not even StarForce can make that claim, and its renowned for its complexity, and difficulty.
Comparing ChosenBytes dream to StarForce reality is not suitable. CodeLock is not even 10% of StarForce complexity. Look at Toca 2, Trackmania and SCCT - they are uncracked and millions of people would like to play them. Splinter Cell CT has been produced in over ~7.000.000 of copies (for example GTA: ~10.000.000 till today). That's a challange.

Regards.

Last edited by dyn!o; 06-12-2005 at 19:02.