View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 23:33
The Art Of Silence

Rept. Given: 65
Rept. Rcvd 54 Times in 19 Posts
Thanks Given: 69
Thanks Rcvd at 134 Times in 36 Posts
taos Reputation: 54
Now is more difficult to stay on top with a reversing forum. All people wants, direct links of progs, send a request prog and get the cracked vers., etc...
Now nobody wants read papers, make math, spend hours with garbage code, etc... Wants direct links.
I know that young blood that are here is a push for the forum. ahmadmansoor is working hard and making a good job in that difficult days.

A more commercial strategy can be a good idea, put all our work in a great reverse project, or crack something that had time uncrackeable, ... trying to put our name in the way again with a big project and without loosing our esence, sell us to the devil for one day .
For example, unpack new themida can be good for us but not for commercial interest, not for EVERYBODY, that is very "technical", do you know what I say? I know that way is our spirit but for one day, we must have our 10 min. on TV. I'm speaking to make a commercial project, to make us visible. I have no ideas but for example a cracking commercial binaries releases with the sign of exetools, a new device cracking (Android, IOs,etc...). It is only a brainstorm .

Quote:
Originally Posted by giv View Post
@thaos
We want to continue this tradition and bring the forum on a new era. The young blood is coming and for sure it will keep the forum alive for a long time from now on.
BTW....
I remember the forum on the eary years (on the 2000'th year) when i registered for the first time. The same emotins like today. The spirit of the forum is the same. Now and then

-The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, but conformity-