View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 16:55
Friend

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Rcvd at 5 Times in 5 Posts
luki Reputation: 1
@TechLord wtf, knowledge should be shared and this is a race. As DVT said in .nfo - he thanked JetBrains for challenges. I'm not able to crack it myself nor write a server but I'd like to see the source so I can learn.

Does anyone have a current working verison? I know there are online servers that work thru proxy, but still I'd like to see the source and/or binary so I could run it locally (or set up another public server). Could anyone share please?

Old version works for old versions of PHPStorm.
Quote:
PhpStorm: You are using an outdated version of the license server, please visit this page to learn more.
https://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/buy/?fromIDE&outdated-license-server#personal
Unfortunately, the license server specified in the PhpStorm licensing dialog is outdated. Starting with the 2018.2.1 release of JetBrains IDEs (released in Q3 2018) and 2018.3 release of .NET tools (to be released in Q4 2018), products can no longer obtain license tickets from the old versions of JetBrains license servers (versions prior to #16429 which was released on March 19, 2018).