Banned User

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Rcvd at 24 Times in 10 Posts
Hoffman Reputation: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chants View Post
@niculaita: You are absolutely right, at least a current version of the full SDK should be provided. Plus there are some sort of major versions associated so its stable enough to do this. Otherwise there is nothing to discuss as techniques are supposed to be found that generalize across all of them. Their website only gives an even more limited demo.

That would be a lot more useful than ridiculous video PoCs and a bunch of shoulder patting buddies blowing smoke into the room. After all we are not selling cracks here or having a bragging contest.
You're the guy who posted all those conspiracy theories about ChessGod101 and Exetools in the other forums last month? All of us had a good laugh reading that nonsense.

Did it ever occur to you that you are the one "blowing smoke" into the room? I decided to overlook that other post you'd made here but you seem rather persistent.
The other members are trying to help me and they have posted valuable suggestions. I would be very grateful if you could stop trying to stir up a fight please!

Without a PoC I was not sure whether a solution would be possible at all in the first place. Their videos prove that a solution is indeed possible. I want to patch this myself and am waiting for suggestions from the veterans. I do not want them to be put off seeing your sarcastic comments! Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoffman For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)