View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 11:26
posiedon

It seems this forum has become some kind of pro-warez forum.

To JMI, look in the mirror, "WILL RESULT IN SUSPENSION OF THE USER ACCOUNTS OF EVERYONE WHO MAY BE FOOLISH ENOUGHT TO TEST MY PATIENCE", " it would cause me not the slightest hesitation to simply send you into the oblivion you have so richly deserved.", you should control your own ego first.

As for TDA, they choose to affiliate with 4-gbit US site LAD and CHUD, they choose to have big site with tons of leech and ultra fast connection rather than secure site, their greed caused their own demise.

[EDIT JMI: Once again posiedon has chosen to demonstrate that he lacks both the simple intelligence not to attempt to tweak those who control his access to these Forums and the honesty to acturately quote the comments which got him in trouble in the first instance.

What my PM to him actually stated was:
posiedon:

You may have noticed that many of your recent posts have been "disappearing." This PM is to give you clear and unequivocal warning that I find the vast majority of your Posts here to be condescending and filled with your self-assumed superiority bullshit and simply not worthy of taking up space on these Forums.

The next time I feel compelled to delet something you have Posted, YOU will be deleted. There will be NO further warnings.

Consider carefull how you might chose to respond to this message, because we really do not need or want your type of "attitude" at all here and it would cause me not the slightest hesitation to simply send you into the oblivion you have so richly deserved.

Apparrently he thought he could improve his phoney argument by mixing parts of this PM with a comment I had made about unspecified posters arguing back and forth with eachother into something sounding like a defense of his "attitude" and "ego control" deficiencies.

Apparently, he was also foolish enough to believe I was not serious.

In all of these things he was wrong and now he is history. ]

Last edited by posiedon; 07-14-2005 at 14:09.