Rept. Given: 95
Rept. Rcvd 21 Times in 11 Posts
Thanks Given: 396
Thanks Rcvd at 146 Times in 64 Posts
p4r4d0x Reputation: 21
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechLord View Post

There it CLEARLY details the reasons why I banned Chants and p4r4d0x from my forums.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In case anyone is interested.
FAKE ACCOUNTS:
p4r4d0x = pirat = turquaz

That ARUBA is another fake account shared between multiple parties.

Yes, I know that p4r4d0x takes the trouble to login from multiple devices simultaneously with all those accounts, in an effort to make us believe that that they all belong to different individuals (as he did on the 25th of December 2018 a few days ago after I pointed out that they were all dup accounts). But he cannot fool me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Red Flags :
1] Never don't accuse somebody with the same reason that you were accused!
2] Nobody will care you quit from here or you moved on to your elite forum!
NOBODY WILL CARE
immature people have issues opening threads like this!

3] As i have mention and i will do it again admins of this forum and at tuts4you
have the right to confirm any double account that you accusing me ..!!!

4]An if you are really a man that has @@ round things under Say at list once the truth that you was asking & seeking at everybody for ID etc... And don't start blame me for asking "the protection mechanism of metasploit!"

5] Learn at list from my final words something Stand up on your feets and accept the truth and stop playing boxing with the truth!

Ps: Everybody knows now and is really shame of you that you seeking for more trouble or to find a hole on this trouble and play the safecard to be as the victim of the stories! (Nice try you failed) Oh i forget GoodBye and i hope to not see you again...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to p4r4d0x For This Useful Post:
ARUBA (01-14-2019), chants (01-13-2019), Indigo (07-19-2019)