View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 08:57
Banned User

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanks Given: 72
Thanks Rcvd at 70 Times in 29 Posts
Ragnarok Reputation: 4
There is a reason why this sofwtare was never able to be cracked for over 10 years. Many have made claims but no one managed to crack it. No proper working version is available anywhere on the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4sh3m View Post
Hi
As conversation with company, connection required just for activation so it's not server side !
You are wrong on both the counts. For the links posted by the OP, internet connection is necessary all throughout the time that you run any software that you create based on the SDK. I do not know how the company can tell you that connection is required only for activation?
Of course, if you purchase a license then you do not need internet.
But for the versions posted by the OP, we do need internet all throughout the time that we use it.
The client has all the logic but some portions are encrypted.

User1 correctly noted that internet connection is needed all throughout the time that the software is used. I have just corrected his statement that algo does reside in client side itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4sh3m View Post
Hi
For cracking this sdk you need to patch all listed modules, it's annoying but possible !!!
No need. Only a few need to be patched. I think @TechLord posted a working version somewhere.

Why don't you try and then post a working example? Not as easy as it looks. Maybe you can just patch one module and post it as proof, to show that your theory is right? :P
The Following User Gave Reputation+1 to Ragnarok For This Useful Post:
TechLord (12-10-2018)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ragnarok For This Useful Post:
Hoffman (12-10-2018), Indigo (07-19-2019), Megin (12-13-2018), TechLord (12-10-2018)