View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 23:45
Friend

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks Given: 32
Thanks Rcvd at 26 Times in 8 Posts
zen Reputation: 1
Hi guys thanks for the invite. My name is Zen (zeneq at times) and I'm more into the security scene than reversing but I have found myself spending (investing?) more time with reversing lately so have cracked a bunch of stuff - mostly security tools since that's what I'm into. It's been easy stuff without much protection - xray, nexpose, readyapi, ciscat, cerbero, some utilities, and a lot of private things usually because the installer was private. I've been helping h0nus with his t.me/pwn3rzs channel and someone there mentioned exetools in context of malcat - they were saying how the scene (exetools thread mentioned) tried to crack it (malcat) but couldn't etc.. which I think upon reading the thread here was not exactly true to the situation - really seems more like the author is here and being cool to everyone so everyone sort of backed off on showing the crack, doesn't mean it couldn't be done. (I got it pretty far myself, analyzing, but no mine didn't complete the analysis)

Anyway I think for the most part I am fairly well Zen and helpful and have an well developed sense of justice so I like to see people get credit where it's due, things like that. Ok have a nice day
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zen For This Useful Post:
besoeso (08-19-2022), Fyyre (08-19-2022), niculaita (08-19-2022), tonyweb (08-22-2022), ZeNiX (08-23-2022)