Thread: x64dbg
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 17:01
Coder

Rept. Given: 509
Rept. Rcvd 373 Times in 142 Posts
Thanks Given: 336
Thanks Rcvd at 407 Times in 119 Posts
ahmadmansoor Reputation: 300-399 ahmadmansoor Reputation: 300-399 ahmadmansoor Reputation: 300-399 ahmadmansoor Reputation: 300-399
Lightbulb no it work very fine even with flash memory

Hi mr.exodia :
no my friend I am sure that my code work 100% with all devices , I have try it on flash memory and the driver was V:\
and it work very fine without any problem .
I explain the problem ,why this happen with u .
Look after u make the GetMappedFileNameA

devicepath will be like this "\Device\HarddiskVolume19\T1\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe" const char *
the important thing is (( \Device\HarddiskVolume19 )) -on my PC it is S:\ Disk- this is our harddisk or flash disk name form root .
now u begin go in a loop to find the root name of each disk and make compare .
when u reach the to disk which have a name like ur hard disk name but without (( 9 )) at the end (( \Device\HarddiskVolume1 )) <<< this is G:\ disk on my PC -
and as will as ur length compare is wrong too so when u make compare with ur _strnicmp which will gave u the result = 0 so it pass the compare(if condition) and change the path of our exe to this
"G9\T1\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe" ,by this the next check will wrong too by this string of path.
then u will be not able to load the target .

please try this package again I am sure 100% it work and I can upload a movie prove that it work .
Attached Files
File Type: rar x32.rar (444.0 KB, 196 views)