View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 17:00
Banned User

Rept. Given: 384
Rept. Rcvd 247 Times in 112 Posts
Thanks Given: 789
Thanks Rcvd at 2,022 Times in 571 Posts
TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299
Quote:
Originally Posted by xobor View Post
thanks TechLord,

do you have some knowledge how long will lasts this giveaway? it's pretty too much ebooks just to check not even to download - it will take some time, I think
I am not sure actually..

But from the first couple paragraphs there on the webpage I gather that its going to stay up for a while and I also get the impression that certain books could be selectively continue to be kept or removed from that list as per the authors' or vendors' wishes ...

I agree with you that there ar etoo many to download. In fact I could not get time to download even ONE of the books from the list these 2 days

Excerpts from the first 2 paragraphs there :

Quote:
It’s that time of year again, and today I am kicking off my annual FREE MICROSOFT EBOOK GIVEAWAY extravaganza! And this time, I’m posting MORE FREE EBOOKS in this post than I ever have in any of my previous giveaways! Based on this, you will notice something different about this year’s post… In previous years, I included images of the eBook covers next to each item; however, I would also get feedback from people on the amount of time to load all of the images. So, this year I decided to streamline the list to make it easier to get to the eBooks you want. You will now find a simple list, organized by category, with the download links in the Format column so you can choose which format you want to download.

If you have been a follower of mine in the past, you know that several years ago I tried a simple concept: Let’s try giving away a bunch of free eBooks, reference guides, Step-By-Step Guides, and other informational resources to our customers and partners around the world. Needless to say, the concept was extremely the first year (over 1,000,000 FREE eBooks downloaded), and it has grown and grown over the past few years (over 3.5 Million downloaded three years ago and we surpassed that by a lot last year!) So, how many FREE eBooks can we give away this year? That is completely up to you
As you can all see, the books are of pretty good quality, which is why I decided to post the link ...
The Following User Says Thank You to TechLord For This Useful Post:
xobor (07-17-2017)