View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 14:53
RaptorX

You can detail as much as you want cause the more details you give the more i learn

I did assume that i was looking at the EP of a loaded module but what i do not understand is the following... To get that information I open the "Memory Map" window right? isnt the information on that window relevant to the module that is currently loaded on the "CPU" window?

In other words, if the CPU window says that i am seeing the information for "My tools.exe" wouldnt the Memory Map window show me the info of that executable?

Because I am sure that i open the memory map while i have the program in question open on the CPU window and still i get the EP of the other module as you pointed out.

How did you get the correct info that you pasted in your reply?

Never mind, actually i just saw that there are several PE headers and each start with the name of the module... I was clicking blindly the first one all the time thinking that the first one is the one from the main program but in this case it belonged to "hhctrl"...

Thanks for your reply!

Last edited by JMI; 02-17-2011 at 15:23. Reason: Someone appears to be post padding.