VIP

Rept. Given: 35
Rept. Rcvd 48 Times in 30 Posts
Thanks Given: 666
Thanks Rcvd at 1,053 Times in 478 Posts
chants Reputation: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechLord View Post
as did Chants when I banned him for distributing illegal jihadi material to some people in that group. At that time I did not want to make it a PUBLIC MATTER for discussion.
I want to make your stupid accusations very public. Obviously now you drop some made up nonsense late in the game. Honestly TechLord I hope you get kicked out of the FBI and go to prison. Slander and by the way you and all your FBI lackeys are all locked in a permanent conflict of interest and I can do whatever I want to disrupt, disturb and sabotage any and all things you want to do.

I don't even have the same goals or agendas. I am basically a side-thorn as I have no idea who your real targets are. But I will ensnare you crooked treason committing cowards until you are dead or in jail. And certainly I can back that up. You can't win because your lifestyle despite trying to claim moral high ground is full of dirtiness. You have no real moral grounding. You just created a persona cult around you to make you feel like you are doing right and can do no wrong. Its a tactic that makes the US spy agencies ultimately a bunch of degenerate trash that is eventually going to fail no matter what - cycles of history repeat. Nothing new here. Bring it on TechLord. Let's see some phony evidence and some more invented way after the fact lies. Its thrilling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chants For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019), p4r4d0x (01-13-2019)