Family

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 52 Times in 27 Posts
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Rcvd at 268 Times in 48 Posts
RamMerLabs Reputation: 52
Abaddon
>>decoding of language specific exception handler data
Well, this feature still impresses me myself Its source code is represented by the largest file from the entire project. But some details are not displayed yet - I just could not find a place for them in the GUI. For example, decoding MS Cpp FuncInfo or the latest MS Cpp EH4 format still does not show the header itself and some of its important fields, DWARF support is very limited. But the work will continue. In addition, new formats of language specific data will be added soon.

I agree, each task requires suitable tools. But I chose MASM consciously, because first of all this project is designed to satisfy my curiosity and an assembly language only contributes to this. After all, the GUI is separate from the logic and rewriting the GUI in another language is generally not a big problem. But I definitely would not want to mess with interpreted languages.

The new version is planned in a couple of days, but most of the changes in it are aimed at fixing bugs and preparing for the upcoming big changes. So stay tuned, and thank you too especially for making me practice English. I really hope that this practice of mine does not make you suffer while reading.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RamMerLabs For This Useful Post:
Abaddon (02-13-2020), an0rma1 (02-21-2020), uranus64 (02-13-2020)