View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 13:39
Friend

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 6 Times in 6 Posts
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Rcvd at 75 Times in 44 Posts
psgama Reputation: 6
b30wulf, I agree with you in that respect. My skill level is not nearly where the main contributors of this forumn are at. But I do try, and I do, occasionally succeed. I have learned much from this forumn.

I learned a lot about FlexLM, CrypKey, and Wibu Dongle. I've discovered tools like multikey, and ckinfo. I learned about .Net reflector from this site and others, and have succeeded in reversing licensing on a hardware device by forcing the software to Decrypt a license file locked to an SD card and display the decrypted XML for editing before encrypting it again. All using Reflector and Reflexil.

I was able to upgrade to bigger SD cards in my device in this way, as well as turn on options.

Unfortunately the projects I have worked on are for hobby only and specific to applications I use, so they are not very popular or worth sharing. I do respect the reversing community and the contributions they make.

Any way, this has gone off topic. Raduga_FB, Thank you for your contribution! It is appreciated.
The Following User Gave Reputation+1 to psgama For This Useful Post:
TechLord (09-25-2015)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psgama For This Useful Post:
b30wulf (09-25-2015), ontryit (03-04-2016)