View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 19:35
The Art Of Silence

Rept. Given: 65
Rept. Rcvd 54 Times in 19 Posts
Thanks Given: 69
Thanks Rcvd at 134 Times in 36 Posts
taos Reputation: 54

Sorry for this offtopic but I have a free time and surfing the forum I have seen that the next JAnuary, JMI will be TEN YEARS OLD at this forum.
10 years showing the way to make usefull posts, deleting others , and putting out fires in hot posts .

I still remember your first words for me when I start... words that are not to reproduce here and I probably deserved. Probably no, SURE!!

Maybe we can make a party or send a gift to him (a watch in reversing order)

To all that are new here, JMI has been the SOUL of this aventure, the boss, the owner of the rudder, and the head of the winds. I specially miss its posts, with the RIGHT ACID sense, THE RIGHT, no more no less, and his patiente.

My friend, a lot of years at your side has been a pleasure, and like you are young then next will be a treasure.
Thanks to JMI and Aaron too. My reversing family the beginning years... I hope that new people follow that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMI View Post
There is something in one of the modifications which have been added to the Forums which is interfering with the post count update function. I run it and it doesn't actually seem to be working.

Maybe the vBulletin site will have some information on how to fix it, if I can find the time to do a search.

Regards,

-The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, but conformity-