Rept. Given: 95
Rept. Rcvd 21 Times in 11 Posts
Thanks Given: 396
Thanks Rcvd at 146 Times in 64 Posts
p4r4d0x Reputation: 21
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post

Searches for the cracked SDK turned out to be fruitless. A google search for "Techlord" brought me to this forum, where I'd already registered a few months ago. I was indeed a little hesitant to make my first post on this forum a "crack" request but I thought that I could make a detailed post of the entire project once I got hold of the cracked SDK.

But I see that thanks to me, a brilliant reverser got crucified for no other fault of his other than that he solved the crack request of mine for free. I will be in eternal debt to TechLord for this and no words can express how sorry and ashamed I feel that an innocent person has been punished because of me.

It is surprising that all the trolls, dongle-crack solicitors go totally punished in this forum but someone who helps free of cost is penalized.
I just noticed that in every post of yours is impossible to not mention your friend u (your self) Im not here to criticize you or being the bad guy but
there is a different way : If you beggin to become MOD again by creating different accounts doing stuff like those ... You can speak with the admins there is no need to cry or beg for rank ...lol... (how old are you?)

Second thing just for fun and i challenge everyone to do that make a google search about your(sad-friend) you will not see any exetools.... in search ! anyway anyhow you find out so fast about trolls and dongle-crack . solicitors ...

Come one Please admins give back at the sad guy the rank back because we gone have a lot of these things... please!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to p4r4d0x For This Useful Post:
chants (12-21-2018)