View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:46
Leader

Rept. Given: 5
Rept. Rcvd 199 Times in 99 Posts
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Rcvd at 96 Times in 94 Posts
JMI Reputation: 100-199 JMI Reputation: 100-199
It's always easier if one gets "a free lunch" rather than having to work to "earn" the cost of the food.

While I have been around here for a long time, I have mostly been too busy doing real world work to do more that administer these forums as best as I can. It is somewhat easier than it might otherwise seem dealing with individual personalities because I actually have children who are at least as old as most of the posters on this Forum. I learned a long time ago how the young think about such things and was actually young, myself, once, even longer ago.

It is quite likely that I am actually older than most of the parents of the members here. But, as they say, getting older is much better than the alternative. Not getting older means one is no longer living.

It is true that we have some who come here who don't want to do any work and want "instant gratification." But it is the journey of discovery in reverse engineering which makes the trip worth while. I just wish I had more time to actually spend more time actually doing it.

Regards,