View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 12:21
Friend

Rept. Given: 25
Rept. Rcvd 8 Times in 3 Posts
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Rcvd at 7 Times in 7 Posts
anon_c Reputation: 8
I've just used this tool (V2.1ALPHA) recently and wow! I am speechless on what to say about the improvement since the last time I used this debugger! Thanks a lot mr.exodia for the ongoing development of x64dbg, it is a really nice work and greatly appreciated!

Here are a few comments:

I can't seem to find a plugin development tool or instructions? Does it exist?

Do the hardware breakpoints work? When I try to set one, I always seem to get "address not aligned" in the log.

When I try to set a hardware breakpoint on access for a byte, I see the message "error setting hardware breakpoint". The log shows "invalid size, using 1"… Yet, right clicking on the byte and Breakpoint, the "Remove Hardware" appears in the contextual options. And we can delete the HWBP…

In the small action window in between the disassembly and the dump windows: when not in full screen, the horizontal scroll bar interferes with the visibility

A little cosmetic change on the icon when pinned in the taskbar. On Windows 7 with Aero, the icon is barely visible (at least on my systems…). Maybe add a little red contour? Not a big deal, only a suggestion…