View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 00:29
cxj98

some useful suggestion for next version.

1. Current icons group is too ugly, maybe ture color icon is better for consider.

2. Can you add support font, size can change in each window, after change can save the changing, current size is too smaller, not good for viewing.

3. In disassemble window and in stack view window, when you use mouse to click and drag the scroll bar start scrolling, the scroll bar is not really at scrolling, only code are scrolling there, maybe is a bug?

4. Can you consider add support edit disassemble code immediately with keyboard shortcut key spacebar button or double click in that disassemble code, not use mouse right click and select edit instruction, after edit and can have undo feature with multi-times. also, when right click and select "edit instruction" can you consider quotes origianl byte or disassemble code, not blank input there.

5. When will you support jump line with red arrow in disassemble code like jnz, jle, jge, jnc, jmp and so on, gray color for not inactive jump, red color for active jump. If you use OllyDBG, you will know what I mean.

6. in disassemble window, when you use F8 start step over, you will see only offset are pink hyperlight colour there, but include OpCodes, Mnemonics, comments are not hyperlight lolour, may full line of pink colour is preferred, like when you click in disassemble code that line, full and long blue colour in that line are seleted, maybe you understand what is my meaning?

7. in CPU Registers window, OF,DF, TF,SF, ZF, AF, PF, ZF can¡¯t change the 0 or 1 value for active jump or inactive jump immediately when use mouse double click in that value, consider for improvement for next version?

8. Can you consider add Information view window under disassemble window, and Data view window (hex dump), the same as OllyDBG, total five windows are list:
(1) Disassemble window
(2) CPU Register Window
(3) Information Window
(4) Data view window
(5) Stack view window

9. Can you consider add search all strings for Ansi code and Unicode, and double click in that string can send to disassemble code immediately.

10. Something like
push dword ptr fs:[00000000h],
cmp eax, FFFFFFFEh
test byte ptr [eax+04h], 66h
I don¡¯t know [00000000h] or FFFFFFFEh or eax+04h or 66h is IDA engine or OllyDBG engine or Bean Engine, can you consider use OllyDBG only?

11. load a exe most time are blank disassemble code there, but lillte time is fine, will you improve it for next version?

12. Can you consier add plugins API Socket? Maybe in the future, someone will develop some plugins to extend it feature more powerfully.

13. Can you consider add support theme, disassemble window background colour can edit and change, some like call, mov, test, xor, add and so on is already hyperlight colour, this is good, but support more will be better, or have a option to extend that people can add more by themselves.

14. breakpoint if possible can support like bp MessageBoxA/W in commandline box will be better.

15. Can you consider add bookmark feature, and consider add bookmark Window also, that user can save theirs¡¯ booked mark there.

16. After more test, if I thought more furture need to be added, then I will suggest you again.

17. Thanks for develop this good and nice tool, hope it will become popular for Win x86 and Win x64 debugging and disassembler tool in the future and instead of OllyDBG.