View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 18:31
VIP

Rept. Given: 37
Rept. Rcvd 48 Times in 30 Posts
Thanks Given: 671
Thanks Rcvd at 1,064 Times in 482 Posts
chants Reputation: 48
So now you attack me. I have no idea what you are talking about regarding other forums. But given that this is your first post on the forum from 4 days ago, it appears you are just in that same gang.

Honestly it looks like the dirty trio are practicing forum management techniques gaining always the random suspicious new member to try to form a quartet. Get a buddy to make a post on a topic they want to discuss as a question where they can immediately start providing their phony expertise and drama. But they are not the admins and they are not even popular so they really have no right to play these games here especially since they are basically breaking and abusing the forum rules to do this. I have cautioned time and again against letting people buy their way into a forum whose purpose is primarily academic. Of course they will ignore my advice, this forum is unfortunately under corrupt financial influences just like most of any other well established ones. Life in any dirty empire is as such.

I hate to say it Mr. Hoffman but this last post really gives nothing but contempt towards you and the 3 so-called "veterans" you are trying to promote and pump up.

Call a spade a spade. Criticize me all you like but you reveal your cards already. Another tool here to play forum politics, irresistibly launching an attack as a newcomer.

I am only waiting for substance and not hype. Others are too albeit more patiently.
The Following User Says Thank You to chants For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)