VIP

Rept. Given: 1
Rept. Rcvd 15 Times in 9 Posts
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Rcvd at 22 Times in 16 Posts
TmC Reputation: 15
QuestionMark Secure Browser

Goodmorning,
In these days of covid-19 pandemic, more and more high schools, universities, entities and companies are using enforced assessing methods to be able to continue their testing activities on students/employees so that examinations can be taken online while on-site activities are still forbidden.

I've been asked from a friend of mine if I know some methods of spoofing the solution his University uses for secure assessment of examinations, so that he can read some of the answers I will be suggesting him via some other software on the pc (VNC, other means...still not investigated).

I know this is mean, but for some personal private reasons I can't explain here, it is the only way he can take the examination(this is last one and all other have been succesful without lying).

I am not an expert with Questionmark Secure Browser but having been able to play with it for 5 minutes, I saw that it is drawing itself on the entire screen. Windows key is not working, CTR+ALT+CANC is working but opening the task manager results in nothing since the windows opens but is kept on the background by the browser.

Is there someone that tried to play with this software and maybe managed to study how it behaves and how to be able to open some other software without it noticing or trying to be always on top of everything?

Thankyou

EDIT1: It is even detecting VMWare and refusing to run...

Last edited by TmC; 01-14-2021 at 07:14.
The Following User Says Thank You to TmC For This Useful Post:
niculaita (01-14-2021)