View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 04:22
Family

Rept. Given: 26
Rept. Rcvd 126 Times in 63 Posts
Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Rcvd at 730 Times in 279 Posts
atom0s Reputation: 100-199 atom0s Reputation: 100-199
She removed the files on Git but she didn't rebase the repo so you can use the commit history to snapshot the original files and such to get all the things she removed. I'd assume she is not too familiar with Git and didn't realize it saves history for everything unless you entirely rebase the repo.

As for her mental health and her blog posts and such. I don't see how she is acting as anything out of the normal for someone in her position. She's hurt, upset and feels alone. Her closest 'friends' betrayed her and probably stole things from her (be it info, 0days, exploits, etc.) for personal gain. She has a hatred for the blackmarket, I'd assume its because of this.

Her more suicidal posts seem more like a cry for help and friendship. She doesn't seem to respond to anyone though that reaches out, while I don't blame her for wanting to keep her distance from new people. Hopefully she finds peace during her current travels and returns and gets help she needs.

She's extremely talented, so I do hope she can get the help she needs and finds the work she desires.
Giotis (06-09-2019), Indigo (07-19-2019)