Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Rcvd at 24 Times in 10 Posts
Hoffman Reputation: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechLord View Post
A Working PoC Video of the License Crack:

Yes, I'd also been requested by the admin VietCode at that warez forum by PM right after I'd joined. They wanted to sell the crack and that was why I did not release it publicly there..

"A picture is worth a thousand words and a video is worth a thousand pictures"

I am posting a very, very quick video proof showing the comparision of how the SDK behaves when a sample app is run with and without the [license] crack.
In BOTH the cases, the app itself is not cracked or changed. Only the underlying SDK used for the sample program has been patched.
At this time I have only patched the part of the SDK dealing with fingerprint identification and analysis. I have not yet patched the other parts of the SDK that deal with face ID, IRIS Identification and other Biometrics.

Note that only ONE module needed to be patched...

Video with License Crack:

Video without License Crack:

This is my original crack (and needs to be modified a little though, to make it run reliably on all systems). But most definitely this is a working PoC that shows that it can be cracked without issues.
Internet has been disconnected for both the videos...

For software made with DEMO (TRIAL) SDK to run, internet connection has to be continuously present. Using our crack, that requirement is removed.
Thank you @TechLord for your time.
Finally I see someone posting some real proof.

@h4sh3m:
Quote:
As I remember version 4.x cracks sold for over $1000 without reporting any issues.
True. Versions upto 5.xx were very easy to crack. I was able to crack them myself without too much effort and I still have them with me.

The version that I requested is 10.x
No one had been able to crack the versions after version 6, even when I was willing to pay for them. I would have bought it if it wasn't so expensive. I just want to use it for my hobby project.

@TechLord: Would you be sharing your solution?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoffman For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019), Megin (12-13-2018), Ragnarok (12-13-2018), TechLord (12-11-2018)