Friend

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 2 Times in 1 Post
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Rcvd at 30 Times in 15 Posts
KNARZ Reputation: 2
Newer Phoenix UEFI/BIOS Utilities Package Tools?! TDK

Hello everyone,

I have been done some research on Thinkpad Devices which are using Phoenix UEFI/BIOS and I was wondering if there are any tools from the manufacturer (Phoenix or Lenovo) available, specifically the TDK Suite. If you have any information about the availability of the newer tools, I would be grateful if you could share it with me. The last known Tool for Phoenix was 2.2.1 which is from 2013 and doesnt work on "modern" dumps.

Furthermore, I have found the existing IFR Editor to be quite complicated to use. I was wondering if there is a simpler alternative available that doesn't require me to export hex or string files. If anyone knows of any such editor, I would love to hear about it.

Maybe there was some leak form some OEM/ODM with possible leak of related to Phoenix BIOS tools. I was wondering if anyone maybe knows where to get the Software. I would appreciate any insights or updates on this matter.

Just as a Note:
- I am not looking for U1 or EEPROM Tools. Only Tools to Create/Mod/Edit Bios
- I am aware of UEFIBiosEditor and UEFITool and some/most other smaller tools.

From the Website:
hxxps://www.phoenix.com/firmware-utilities-and-extensions/

UEFI/BIOS Utilities Package
Included:
  • Phoenix CoreArchitectâ„¢: The one tool you need for your entire firmware development cycle
    -Extends Visual Studio’s IDE to integrate your firmware development build tools, editor, and debugger
    -Supports multiple Visual Studio versions,
  • project types, and debug interfaces
  • Flash Tools
  • GUI Flash Tools
  • UCWW Signing Tools
  • BIOS Editor

Last edited by KNARZ; 02-16-2023 at 01:00.