Banned User

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanks Given: 72
Thanks Rcvd at 70 Times in 29 Posts
Ragnarok Reputation: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megin View Post
Yeah, I though I saw your post with the videos there a week ago but after a few hours it was gone. I thought you had removed it.

If you are a known reverser, you will get a bunch of crack requests in your PM box within a day of joining that forum. All for very expensive software. I cracked so many for the staff there for a year. Declined to crack just one software and they banned me (my account shows "restricted"). Poof, all my 18,000+ "likes" (needed to download anything there) all gone in an instant. They only keep you if they find you are useful to them. One of the most ruthless warez forums I ever came across.

Am sure glad that the staff at Exetools are ever so kind.

Anyway, could anyone post info regarding the mechanisms used for the protection of this SDK? Just like @h4sh3m , I also cannot figure out a way to crack it without patching all the modules. @TechLord says that patch was made in a single module. How ???

It will be good for learning if some guidance could be provided by anyone.
Sorry to hear about your experience @Megin
@TechLord I am with Megin on this one. Could you post some clues so that we could crack it on our own? If we patch all the modules, I find that the included samples run, but the SDK itself does not work as fully licensed if used to create own apps. So I agree that patching all the modules is not the solution. I hope you can give more details so that I can proceed on the right path. I am not looking for a ready made solution.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnarok For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)