View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 12:40
Banned User

Rept. Given: 384
Rept. Rcvd 247 Times in 112 Posts
Thanks Given: 789
Thanks Rcvd at 2,022 Times in 571 Posts
TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
Generally it happens from Google marking your site malicious due to a download that is available on it. Easiest way to get around it is to password any download that is publicly visible to their scrapper bot.

I had to do it for my personal sites a few times already as well to get rid of the blocks.

Afterward, once the files are passworded you can tell Google to rescan the site to fix the errors. (Once you claim the domain on Google's site tools, you can see the specific files causing the problems as well, they generally give you decent information about what's causing it.)
This worked for your site as yours does not have any "cracks" or other PUPs on it.
In other words whatever had been flagged on your site were all (I understand) false positives.

On this site unfortunately, it is.. Ermm... cough... Different.

If links to malware/cracks/exploits/cracks are allowed on the site, then there is no way to get around it other than to get them removed from your site, OR, remove them to hidden sections of the site not accessible to the web spiders.

Even then, if someone takes a sccreenshot of the hidden area and "reports" it, then once again, the site will be flagged.

The best way would be to ban links to malware, RATs and other such stuff in the forum.
These items in any case were not there for many years prior in this forum...
The Following User Says Thank You to TechLord For This Useful Post:
Megin (11-03-2018)