Exetools  

Go Back   Exetools > General > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 10-03-2026, 02:00
kozlof kozlof is offline
Friend
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 23
Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Rcvd at 28 Times in 11 Posts
kozlof Reputation: 1
Thumbs up I'm looking for older versions of IDA Pro

Hi,
I'm looking for older versions of IDA Pro

Does anyone have “Datarescue.IDA.Pro.Advanced.v4.9.0.863.Linux-WL.timezone-patch”
and “IDA Pro Demo v4.04”? I'm looking for the DEMO version 4.04, not the release version “IDA.Pro.Advanced.v4.04.”
and "Datarescue.IDA.Pro.Advanced.v4.9.0.863.Russian.Edition.Linux.Retail.Cracked-ZWT"

Thank you if anyone has it and is willing to share.

Last edited by kozlof; 10-03-2026 at 02:37.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:14.


Always Your Best Friend: Aaron, JMI, ahmadmansoor, ZeNiX, chessgod101
( Since 1998 )