Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Rcvd at 13 Times in 9 Posts
Benten Reputation: 3
Thumbs up [Help] Armadillo 9.66 dumping target with splices - [Now Working]

Hi there,

This is my first post here, forgive me if something is horribly wrong please

OK, here we go, it's an armadillo 9.66 protected target and I have unpacked the previous version of this target, which was last week, but it didn't came with the splices on. So that was rather easy to come by. Now that the splices are on, I find it quite hard to get through and needs a gentle nudge towards the right direction now. Please follow this video so you could see what I have done so far.

As Promised the Videos are here,
Quote:
1. Armadillo Minimal protection + Splices (Full Manual no tools except Scylla)

Notes: Here in first video, you may choose a different section there is an Armadillo section with size 10,000. Choosing .BSS is not good its a mistake, and it makes the dump huge(275MB). But choosing .yvjtgm or .pbscxm (Haven't tried it) makes the dump really smaller (23.6MB)

2. Armadillo Debug Blocker (Full Manual no tools except Scylla)

May be I bite something a bit more than a newbie like me could chew. Please let me know of your valuable comments.

[Update1]
Use the "Armadillo_CodeSplicing.exe" tool in AKT as suggested by Mr. Exodia. It worked wonders..
Mr. SmilingWolf is a kind, cool person and a great guy.. he was the first one to help me with this protection..

[Update2]
I've managed to do it manually cool huh?.

[Issues]
Got some issues guys. Stupid Dump fails on different PC(I mean the VM), now it fails in my PC too after restart. So Suggestions guys. I think its because I put the splice in BSS section, stupid me. but other sections don't have enough space what am I supposed to do then.

>>>While you guys where enjoying your silence I was really struggling with my limited ability from my sickbed, then Mr.Haggar Happened. God<<<

[Update3]
Guys I just Fixed that loading issue on restart right now.

Notes:
It has been a real challenge and a very demanding journey till now. Really learned how much I have to learn. Found some great guys (I mean Mr. Exodia and Mr. SmilingWolf commented on my post how awesome is that). I am sick and tired so now am gonna take some time and make a video(so all links 've got to go down for a while ) to share my attempts. Oh my God, Awesomeee..

Respects,
Ben

Last edited by Benten; 10-22-2017 at 23:02.

Tags
armadillo, armadillo unpacking, splices