Exetools  

Go Back   Exetools > General > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-26-2003, 07:08
ysco

Jay check your pm

Yes I want indeed unpack this crunch shit so that i can look further how too get this proggie cracked or regged

Thanks for all help.

ysco.
Old 11-26-2003, 08:00
VIP

Rept. Given: 31
Rept. Rcvd 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Rcvd at 13 Times in 5 Posts
Jay Reputation: 3
see your pm again

hope it helps
Old 11-26-2003, 16:44
Peter[Pan]

What he *WANTS* is for people to crack the Application for him, because he cant do it himself.

Anyways here is some Info's

OEP.........: 00404944
IAT BEGIN.: 00401000
IAT END....: 00401350
RVA..........: 00001000
LENGTH.....: 00000350

U can Dump By using Olly, Just Remove all Exceptions from the Ignore List, and about the 3rd Execption goto the OEP and Change it to a INT3, u will break there and u can dump and rebuild i guess.

Didnt try it, but it sounds like a plan.

-Peter

Last edited by Peter[Pan]; 11-26-2003 at 16:47.
Old 11-26-2003, 18:03
VIP

Rept. Given: 31
Rept. Rcvd 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Rcvd at 13 Times in 5 Posts
Jay Reputation: 3
Talking innocent until proven guilty

Oh man I'm so tired of reading these kind of comments and the "I can do it if you can't then you are either lazy or stupid" attitude. I suspect what he (and most newbies) want is to be able to request help without fear of ridicule or accusations from people such as yourself, with the number of posts he has I think he could find his way to the request section if he simply wanted it cracked. You gave good accurate info why not leave out the comments?. Best regards to wendy btw and *don't* grow up
Old 11-27-2003, 05:15
lonewolf55

Ahhh Jay,
I see now, what I was doing was taking apart the entire installer as it was downloaded ... I hadn't even ran the program to let it actually install.

lots of times I see protection in the installer itself, in this case that isn't true.

guess I'll look at making a small script for procdump, I think that could be possible.

procdump will not dump with what it has right now

I went and read quite a few tuts on crunch reversing that might help me with making a script for procdump

for just nailing the 8 digit key would brute force be viable ? after all it's only 8 numeric digits, I slammed 'bout 10 to it and it didn't crash like after 3 bad attempts ?

Note: as far as this program goes I could care less about it, I just saw ysco wanted some help, so I was just doing my best to help, with my limited knowledge......
Old 11-27-2003, 05:33
Peter[Pan]

Jay sorry about what u feel but one simple sentence he wrote confirms what i said.

"Yes I want indeed unpack this crunch shit so that i can look further how too get this proggie cracked or regged "

Simple as that. Now i dont give a shit if he cracks it or not if somebody cracks it for him or not, iam just saying what i think he wanted.

But then again i forget this is Exetools forum and not RCE so whatever.
Old 11-27-2003, 06:48
ysco

Peter[Pan] you better grow up and read more carefully your behave as a child.

As Jay also mention if i wanna have it cracked by others (the easy way) then i had my thread put in the request section and not here.
What i ment in my last reply
Quote:
Yes I want indeed unpack this crunch shit so that i can look further how too get this proggie cracked or regged
is like i explained before that i having problems with unpacking this crunch shit because this is the first time i have this protection,so if i manage to unpack it with the help off Jay then i can look further (meaning ) to see what other protections there are so that i can deal with it.But that only can if the exe is unpacked,you understand now what i am saying .

Anyway Jay thanks again for your pm

ysco.