Friend

Rept. Given: 1
Rept. Rcvd 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Rcvd at 0 Times in 0 Posts
dyn!o Reputation: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMI
I made an editorial decision that several posts by Poseidon's were, in my opinion, more about an attempt to make statements about the previous posters and to boost his own ego, then they were about the subject matter of the Thread. Having come to that conclusion, I deleted several of his Posts, and, where I felt appropriate, edited the Posts which followed his, to eliminate quotes from his now deleted Posts. He has also been warned that any further similar Postings by him will result in his no longer being permitted to post here at all.

Generally, only Aaron, or Beverly, or I have the ability to edit other peoples posts. Sometimes I edit posts to fix typing errors to avoid confusion, but in this case it was simply because the eliminated comments addressed previous statements which no longer existed and might not make sense to the reader without the part which had already been deleted.

Regards,
Well, I did not notice his previous posts since I'm reading rather random threads than all the content. Anyway, his post went a little out of the topic indeed.