Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Rcvd at 9 Times in 6 Posts
carlitos Reputation: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyyre View Post
Hi,

About compatibility, wanted to add... I run Windows 7 X64 RTM since August, am happy with it.

Regarding Ollydbg ... I am able to run and debug applications packed with Themida, Winlicense this kind of protector -- that is matter of having correct plugins (Stealth64).

For unpacking jobs or things which require hooking device drivers, I keep Windows XP SP3 installed inside of VMWare, and do such work there...

Windows XP mode is junk (imo) ... is Virtual PC running Windows XP (dunno about you, but I not care for Virtual PC....no snapshots).

Be well,

-Fyyre
Yes all u said its true although the windows xp module comes handy sometimes, either way i just wanted to share the snapshot to show the visual theme of windows 7 (mostly like windows vista) and because i know its not the most important thing but for example i like to have and organized desktop that doesnt consumes too much resources...so i thought that maybe someone was interested on that after all design and graphics is also an important part of a computer.

Tags
rce, window 7, windows vista, windows xp