VIP

Rept. Given: 1
Rept. Rcvd 15 Times in 9 Posts
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Rcvd at 22 Times in 16 Posts
TmC Reputation: 15
Loquendo TTS7 Cracking

Good evening!

I am currently facing a problem with Loquendo which I am not sure how to address, since it is very pesky to find.

I am using this setup (https://send.cm/d/5TuI) which includes Engine, SDK, Activator and 1 Voice. I have other TTS7 voices but any voice will do.

I used this activator before and it always worked. It worked too here on this computer.
It's a while since Loquendo has completely stopped working, and when I press "Speak" on the TTS app, the app just quits.
So far, I found that removing the "LicenseCode" key in the registry (so, removing the registration data) "solves" the problem, since the TTS App stays open and obbiously complains that no license has been found.

What I believe, since I have VMware installed, is that the multiple virtual cards created by it are messing with the ability of Loquendo to find the correct network card (licenses are bound to MAC address like it happens in the activator).

I have also some TTS6 voices installed (https://send.cm/d/5Tuk). Loquendo V6 has a crack (included) which used to work as well, but, guess what? Doesn't work either. So I suspect that since they worked for ages, there must be something in the system that is preventing Loquendo from operating properly, but have really no clue on what to do.

Can someone help me on where to start looking to solve this matter? It is really odd since it's not that the activator does not work, but there is something that is messing with both Loquendo AND the activator and result in premature application shutdown.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by TmC; 10-22-2021 at 00:51.