Exetools  

Go Back   Exetools > General > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-30-2003, 00:41
NakedFool

Post Tutorial: [build your own packer]

Hello everyone. I was flippin though the forums and thought maybe a tutorial a friend of mine wote might come to some people's interests. It's a tutorial on how to build your own file compressor. Two of the installments have already been written and the third one should be done shortly. So what do ya think?

Installment #1:
hxxp://nakedcrew.net/tutorial/packer1.html

Installment #2:
hxxp://nakedcrew.net/tutorial/packer2.html

//EDIT
I killed the active links b/c I didnt see it in the rules earlier. Sorry, but all better now.

[Edit by JMI: Good effort, but to kill the active links you need to turn off the "Automatically Parse URLs" check mark. This is something that can't be changed as a default without editing the php code for vBulletin, and I don't have access to do that on this Board. ]

Last edited by NakedFool; 10-30-2003 at 03:35.
Old 10-31-2003, 02:22
yaa

Thumbs up

Nice tutorials (especially the second one). Please let us know when the third tutorial is available.

yaa
Old 10-31-2003, 05:31
volodya

Thanks indeed! It is brilliant. Excellent.
Old 11-04-2003, 06:07
NakedFool

Well,
The third installment is finished. bigboote spent many, many hours writing it. I have not released it on the main site yet, but it is in the tutorials section of the forums.

If you do enjoy his tutorial stop by and tell him what you think. Im sure if he gets enough feedback, he will continue to post other very nice tutorials. Thats what I'm hoping anyway...

h**p://www.nakedcrew.net/mboard//index.php?act=ST&f=24&t=405&